Never received final statement after cruise

We just were on a cruise on Celebrity Silhouette. Unfortunately we had to leave the ship during the second last stop, due to medical issues including a stay at the hospital.

Unfortunately I never received the final statement, even though Celebrity did charge the credit card at the end of the full cruise.

Does anybody have an e-mail address of telefon number from Celebrity, where I can request them to send me the statement?

Thanks a lot for any help.

It is normal procedure that they would close out your account on the final day even though you left early as that is when they close out the ship's folio.  The information provided by @dcbiker97 should result in a copy of your statement being sent to you.  As a confirmation your credit card statement will confirm the final charge.

I hope whomever was affected resulting in the hospital stay has fully recovered.

1 hour ago, AlpineDiver said:

Thanks for your fast reply and help.

No problem. I just noticed it the other day when I was looking around the site.  Hope it works. 

• Like 1