Jubilee Fahrenheit 555 Wine Menu

Greeting fellow cruise fanatics…I’m heading out on the Jubilee on the 5/25 sailing and have tried finding a recent steakhouse wine list. Does anyone happen to have one they can share? We have reservations for the steakhouse on the first night, and I’m trying to figure out if bringing my own wine onboard is better than the 50% off first night deal. Thanks for the help in advance!

I am curious as well.  I was on the Breeze last month and the wine list was the same as you can find by doing a google search and checking out the Professor Cruise site.  I do recall seeing a steakhouse list recently that was different in that there was a price increase making some of the better choices for the half off deal over $100 making them ineligible.  I do believe that you will be charged corkage if you bring your own.  I think it is $15 or $20.  I have been on three cruise in the last six months on different ships and they have all been out of the one wine I wanted the most of the list at half price and that was the Heitz Cabernet.  I settled for the Duckhorn Merlot for half price which I thought was the best deal on the list and a nice wine.  

Hopefully someone cn post a current list.

2 hours ago, Aqualung22 said:

BlerkOne, thanks so much for providing the wine list, it’s perfect! 

You're welcome, but it might not be what is current on Jubilee. There is a Live From thread you might post on and ask if they can get the current Jubilee list. While connected to the ship wifi, this should bring it up:

https://funshi.ps/shwine