The cruise I was going to book is gone?

We were looking at a cruise out of Miami on 1-6-25 on the Escape. I went back to the website last night to do a mock booking and it appears that it’s now a 7 day cruise not a 5? Does that seem right? I didn’t feel like we were booking too far into the future and I didn’t expect that to change. I’m pretty bummed. I just can’t pull off a 7 day with vacation time since I’m going on a cruise next month as well. 
Is that typical that they would still be changing itineraries 6 months out? 

Posted (edited)

I just found that 5 day cruise on NCL's website. 5 days on the Escape, January 6, 2025 to Jan 11, 2025. It's still there. Going to Cozumel and GSC.

It's a long URL but hope it will work for you.

https://www.ncl.com/cruises/5-day-caribbean-round-trip-miami-great-stirrup-cay-and-cozumel-ESCAPE5MIANPICZMMIA?embarkationport=4294949427&sailMonths=4294949384&numberOfGuests=4294949461&sortBy=duration&autoPopulate=f&from=resultpage&itineraryCode=ESCAPE5MIANPICZMMIA

Edited by Ellis1138
added destination and URL

35 minutes ago, kelkel2 said:

We were looking at a cruise out of Miami on 1-6-25 on the Escape. I went back to the website last night to do a mock booking and it appears that it’s now a 7 day cruise not a 5? Does that seem right? I didn’t feel like we were booking too far into the future and I didn’t expect that to change. I’m pretty bummed. I just can’t pull off a 7 day with vacation time since I’m going on a cruise next month as well. 
Is that typical that they would still be changing itineraries 6 months out? 

The cruise is still out there. It is a one-off cruise after a non-revenue repositioning from Galveston to Miami. You should be able to board early since there are no passengers (other than employees) before you. The crew will have just completed 3 days of training, clean-up, and a big crew party. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ellis1138 said:

I just found that 5 day cruise on NCL's website. 5 days on the Escape, January 6, 2025 to Jan 11, 2025. It's still there. Going to Cozumel and GSC.

It's a long URL but hope it will work for you.

https://www.ncl.com/cruises/5-day-caribbean-round-trip-miami-great-stirrup-cay-and-cozumel-ESCAPE5MIANPICZMMIA?embarkationport=4294949427&sailMonths=4294949384&numberOfGuests=4294949461&sortBy=duration&autoPopulate=f&from=resultpage&itineraryCode=ESCAPE5MIANPICZMMIA

Thank you!!! I don’t know why it wasn’t showing for me. I searched several different ways and it’s almost like it had just disappeared 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kelkel2 said:

Thank you!!! I don’t know why it wasn’t showing for me. I searched several different ways and it’s almost like it had just disappeared 

Sounds like one of the magicians on NCL made it disappear and then re-appear.

Oh wait, none of the magicians are "that" good...