Missing shipboard credit.

mcoler181

On the online portal it is only showing a shipboard credit for myself and not my wife, i daren't ring up MSC and query it in case they balls something up on the booking. 

Will I be able to rectify it once on board? Its only $50 so wont lose any sleep if not but might as well have it if we can. 

2 hours ago, mcoler181 said:

On the online portal it is only showing a shipboard credit for myself and not my wife, i daren't ring up MSC and query it in case they balls something up on the booking. 

Will I be able to rectify it once on board? Its only $50 so wont lose any sleep if not but might as well have it if we can. 

I’m the same. Only showing for one of us.

Happens often to me, as the MSC voyagers club number and status doesn't seem to get correctly to the second passenger.   Can you see a voyagers club number and status for your wife on the booking confirmation?

I normally just send an email and ask them to add the voyagers number.  A couple of days later I will get an updated booking confirmation with the correct status for all passengers, and then another couple of days later an updated booking confirmation with the additional $/€50 onboard credit for the second passenger.  I've done this successfully many times.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

45 minutes ago, 8420PR said:

Happens often to me, as the MSC voyagers club number and status doesn't seem to get correctly to the second passenger.   Can you see a voyagers club number and status for your wife on the booking confirmation?

I normally just send an email and ask them to add the voyagers number.  A couple of days later I will get an updated booking confirmation with the correct status for all passengers, and then another couple of days later an updated booking confirmation with the additional $/€50 onboard credit for the second passenger.  I've done this successfully many times.

No, on the confirmation it is just my number next to my name. I will email them, thanks.