Santos (Sao Paulo) Cruise Port Brazil Info

Hello, has anyone been to this cruise port, will be there on Mon January 6, 2025, with Princess. They do not offer any excursions in the port, I know it's an industrial port, does anyone know if Princess offers any kind of free shuttle to get you out of the port. You are not allowed to walk out. Normally cruise ship's offer some kind of shuttle to get away from industrial ports. I can't find anything., any info will be appreciated. Thanks again

• 2 weeks later...

It's been a while. But I believe our cruise line did offer excursions.  But Santos is a huge city, and a bit of a distance from where ships dock.  i remember walking out tof the port, but I forget if I actually walked or if there was a shuttle to the outside of the port.  I do remember that there were a lot of taxis lined up willing to take people wherever they wanted to go.  I don't know if they were willing to do tours or just transportation.   But it was a little intimidating to me, especially as one person allow, and without having done any research on Santos.  So I just stayed on the ship.  I'm not a big fan of large cities anyway, so it wa OK.