Port Canaveral transpo from hotels to port - with a wheelchair

I know this is a variation on a bit of a commonly asked question but...

...I'm looking at a cruise out of Port Canaveral, which I haven't done before. The current idea we're kicking around is to fly into MCO and then it looks like there are a few options to get to the port area with my daughter, who has a power wheelchair.

If we were going directly to the port, that'd be easy enought but the question is if we fly in a night or two early and stay at one of the hotels right by the port or even Cocoa Beach, is there a way to get accessible transportation to the port for the cruise? (I'm less concerned about getting back to the airport as, at worst, the cruise line will have a transfer.) It looks like without a wheelchair, it's nice and easy to rent a car at the airport, stay at a hotel and then return it at the port but that's not going to work for us.

I've seen GoPort has packages that include all transfers and their website implies they might have at least some accessible vehicles but I'm hoping there are Ubers or taxis or something else that might work, especially given how the port seems so close but too far to walk.

I'll cross-post on the disabled travel board but thanks for any help or info.

I'm in a similar situation, BUT our wheelchair is foldable. I have a party of 6 and add a stroller and car seat and it means we require a lot of room. I called around to a few car service companies and stated my situation to make sure they could accomodate.

Now it is not the most economical way to go but I was also lacking choices. 

Good luck!

Good luck to you too. I'm already thinking it might be easier to just stay back around the Orlando airport as there are at least various options to get from the airport to the port; which is ironic since it seems harder to get reliable transportation for the last few miles from Cocoa Beach to the port.

I want to go in early and visit the Kennedy Space Centre but even that might be easier to just do from Orlando than Port Canaveral 🤷‍♂️

Have you tried Mears ? They are a very large transportation service in Orlando with all different size vehicles. My DD is also wheelchair dependent and we have used them without any issues.

Good Luck as I know how challenging but rewarding travel can be.