Using 2-Device Premium Wi-Fi Package to Connect Two Phones

During the current flash sale the 2-device Premium Wi-Fi Package is 40% off. Two questions. (1) can only one person in the cabin order the package or do both people need to order the package? (2) If one person in the cabin can order the 2-device Premium Wi-Fi package, can we connect our two phones to that one plan? Both of us want wi-fi by connecting our phones. 

7 minutes ago, Sunset329 said:

During the current flash sale the 2-device Premium Wi-Fi Package is 40% off. Two questions. (1) can only one person in the cabin order the package or do both people need to order the package? (2) If one person in the cabin can order the 2-device Premium Wi-Fi package, can we connect our two phones to that one plan? Both of us want wi-fi by connecting our phones. 

Only one needs to purchase.  You can connect any two devices at one time.

• Like 2

Generally you create an account and password.   Usually you create individual accounts but recently on some of the ships in Upper Suites with 4 free account I have only had to create one account and all of the accounts are connected.   They are just limited to max of 4 devices at the same time.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Sunset329 said:

We purchased the 2 device plan for my wife during our Summit cruise last month.  And yes, I was able to use it for my phone when we got onboard (1st option on the list).  

IMG_7205.thumb.png.69e269092c26a2b67cf3b006fd69320f.png

Edited by mahdnc
  • Like 1