Icon of the Seas Sky class?

Haven’t sailed RCI in a while and looking at a sky class suite on Icon. The last time we sailed in a loft suite on Oasis we were able to go into the lounge from 11:00-11:00 and get complimentary beer/wine/sodas and water. Is this still an option on Icon with sky class? I’ve searched but not seeing a clear response. 

Thank you for the reply. I did find and read the attached reference to the suite perks and was curious as to the complimentary beverages available 11:00AM - 11:00PM in the lounge (if this is in fact still offered). I don’t see it listed but maybe I’m just missing it. 

49 minutes ago, RobInMN said:

Yes, all Royal Suite Class perks are the same on all ships (except Spectrum sailing the China market)

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/what-is-royal-suite-class

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/what-are-the-benefits-of-royal-suite-class

Oasis class has 11-11 beverages, Quantum class does not.

OP's question is regarding whether Icon class matches Oasis class 11-11 beverages.

• Like 1

We just got off the Icon (May 25th) and agree with the above 11am to 11pm with happy hour between 5-8pm.

However perhaps it's just me but I didn't actually care for the set up of the lounge and Coastal Kitchen sharing basically the same space.

5 hours ago, Ashland said:

didn't actually care for the set up of the lounge and Coastal Kitchen sharing basically the same space.

Agree!  A better setup would be the Suite Lounge and Coastal Kitchen on separate decks as the MSC Yacht Club.

I love The Grove area but wish a little more was covered from the direct sun.