Meraviglia Wi Fi questions

mook1525

Hello all!

My family will be boarding on Mera in 20 days and I cannot wait!!! 

Web check in is complete, credit card successfully linked and all tickets printed and ready to go!

I have been searching this but different websites tells different results so I have decided to ask here.

my wife and I are two adults in a room with my 13 year old son. 

we booked a cabin with a promotion which include wifi and drink package- therefore we get 2 “browse only” wifi.

In addition, we separately purchased “browse and stream” WiFi for our son because my wife and I rarely use phone on board we want him to have faster connection speed.

Can someone please tell me step by step instructions on how to connect to ship wifi once on board?

more importantly, How do we make sure our son gets “browse and stream” version? 

I really appreciate in advance 

thanks!!!

Posted (edited)

You’ll need to connect to “MSC Meraviglia - Hotspot” when onboard. Once connected the webpage “login dot mscwifi dot com” would automatically load on your phone to sign in. From there it’s pretty straightforward. It asks for basic information about you and your Internet ID is printed on your cruise card that you use to open your stateroom. Once signed in it would recognize you have an Wifi plan and you can activate it and you’re all set. That is when you purchased the wifi his name was selected as the one to assign it to? If not just make sure his phone is the one that is connected and actually does the “Browse & Stream” activation if appears under your name for whatever reason.

Unlike other cruises MSC does not allow device swapping so the device that activates the plan is the only one that can use it.

Edited by dm1336

• 2 weeks later...

Memorize the instructions because you'll unfortunately have to do it several times, especially if you go ashore with your device. The last two days of my cruise, I had to do it every time that I opened my phone 😔

If you have problems, go to the Photo Gallery on deck 6, port side. At least on embarkation day that is where they will send you.

2 minutes ago, TheBeardedCruiser said:

Memorize the instructions because you'll unfortunately have to do it several times, especially if you go ashore with your device. The last two days of my cruise, I had to do it every time that I opened my phone 😔

If you have problems, go to the Photo Gallery on deck 6, port side. At least on embarkation day that is where they will send you.

Good point - additionally, if your itinerary includes Ocean Cay, even though your Internet package will work there, you need to connect to it separately.