My Time Dining

Hello Everyone!

I was trying to make My Time Dining reservations for my March 2025 Oasis cruises.  I don't have access to any time choices.

Is is true that you don't make those reservations until on board?  i was able to make my upcoming Sept cruise reservations a year in advance.

I think it's an IT issue and hear that they are making some changes to the MTD times. I haven't been able to book our MTD for our upcoming NYE cruise either. I keep checking but will need to have patience. Cheers!

16 minutes ago, crzndeb said:

Reservations are not mandatory for MTD.

Yep, I know that (not so sure the OP does), but having fixed reservations makes it much easier to get seated quicker vs standing in a long no-reservations line, so it's a matter of choice for us. Thanks!

2 hours ago, SilkySal said:

Yep, I know that (not so sure the OP does), but having fixed reservations makes it much easier to get seated quicker vs standing in a long no-reservations line, so it's a matter of choice for us. Thanks!

I think it just depends. Both my daughter/granddaughter and married friends had no issue walking up and being seated within 10 minutes. I think parties of 2 might get seated quicker. This was early though, technically before MTD opened, so maybe that was why.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I was recent able to make MTD reservation for my November cruise on Liberty, but unable to make reservations for our Symphony cruise in February. I’ll keep trying.

On 5/28/2024 at 2:47 PM, crzndeb said:

Reservations are not mandatory for MTD.

No, but you'll be seated more quickly if you have reservations.  They don't really care if you're 10-15 minutes early or late, but they do seat you faster if you have reservations. 

You can always cancel /change your reservations once you're onboard.  No reason not to make reservations. 

39 minutes ago, jmfdr said:

I just made MTD reservations for our August 2025 Brilliance cruise.  Used the app.

Yes, it's easy to do it in the app.