I'm going insane!

halos

Look at my clock.

I feel like I am going to jump out of my skin. I can't concentrate on anything. I have a ton of stuff to do but can't pull away from these boards. I don't know how I am going to get through these next 78 hours...the hours are flying and crawling at the same time...there must be some sort of time warp going on around me....ahhhhh!

I understand the OATC syndrome.....the PCD syndrome...but WHAT is THIS syndrome???? Is there a cure?

HELP!

Should I just go make some jell-o shots...will that help???

I believe in Miracles

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=000080&cdt=2004;6;19;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

MIRACLE JUNE 19, 2004

Calm Seas, Good Friends

Hi Halos!

I'm so jealous! Have a wonderful time! I did on the May 23 cruise.

If you want a nice table for 2, try #402 on the second floor. Claudio was the waiter with Claudia as assistant. They were great!

Bon Voyage!

Barb

Pre-cruise jitters? You sound perfectly normal to me! icon_biggrin.gif All I can tell you is to keep busy, double and triple check that everything is done, read the boards and have a jello shot or foo foo drink. Won't be much longer!

bookworm2.gif

Navigator OTS 10/04

Legend 04/04

Grand Princess 09/03

Dawn Princess 01/03

Enchantment OTS 10/02

Destiny 01/02

Sensation 08/99

I highly recommend the jello shots. The time won't go any faster but you just won't care. icon_biggrin.gif

dolph.gif

Carnival Pride 5/4/02

Carnival Conquest 1/19/03

Carnival Legend 1/16/04

Carnival Destiny 10/24/04

Carnival Valor 10/30/05

florida_fl_md_wht.gif

All that planning and stressing...and all those jello shots and its now over. (sigh) Now what r u gonna do?

Going NOWHERE

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=000080&cdt=2004;10;22;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Miracle, February 13, 2005

Legend, October 22,2004

Voyager August 31,2003

Victory September 22,2002

Regal Empress,June 2001

Sensation,August 2000

My suggestion is to finish packing, etc. Get TOTALLY ready to go. Then you can spend the next three days relaxing, eating your jello shots and playing on the boards till it's time to walk out the door! icon_biggrin.gif

Have a great cruise!!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Rhapsody! 12-5-04

Halos I hate to see you suffer like this icon_frown.gif Being the "nice" icon_wink.gif person that I am I will selflessly go in your place icon_biggrin.gif

Liv...Winds are 15 knots and holding....the whole world is a drop zone!

newparach.gif

saintsinners.gif

valorvampires.gif

NCL Sky 2/02

Hi Halos and Lildudette, Have a great time on your cruises!! icon_smile.gif I know I will be totally excited when my cruise date is drawing near(we are already buying outfits/shirts/snorkel set etc.) BON VOYAGE!!!

Valor Jan.23/05(W.Caribb.)-we are all going and are very excited!!!!!!!!!!!

SeaPrincess Jan./01(W.Caribb)

I can relate, I don't cruise until Mon. (6/21) and I'm already going crazy. Part of my craziness is that my DH doesn't even know about the cruise yet. I'm surprising him for his 40th birthday. I'm so excited I can't wait.

Ecstasy 6/00

5 year Anniversary

Fantasy 10/01

DM 50th Birthday and

My 31st Birthday

DH 40th Birthday Surprise on the Fascination 6/04

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00ff00&cdt=2004;6;21;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

I feel exactly the same as you do. My cruise is in 4 days and I can hardly contain myself. I have yet to pack or anything....yes, I know I should get started...but just don't know where to begin.....I am sooooooooooo excited!!

One jello shot, two jello shots......ok, calming down now icon_biggrin.gif

Carnival Pride June 20, 04

Pat Chavez

Hmm..I seem to be suffering form different symptoms of the same affliction.

Today I got almost finished with my packing, paid all of the bills that are due in the next two weeks so I don't have to worry when I come back. I taped dinner money to the fridge for our first night home. I am not cooking! I got the kids bags packed and ready to go to grandma's, filled out my luggage tags and extra labels since mine are guarantee, and tried once again, unsuccessfully, to print my Funpass! In a few minutes I am going to clean the car and fill it with gas for the drive to NYC Saturday morning. Tomorrow I will be lost, there will be so little left to do!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Too many days since the Legend (10/03)

Looking forward to Victory...6/04!!!

Wow...where to begin?? You guys are too funny!

LILDUDETTE...Hope you have a great time!!

BARB...Table for 2 won't work for the 8 of us!!

HSTRY....Glad I'm normal, but if I am, I hate to see what abnormal is icon_wink.gif

CRZNDEB...That's great advice!!

LIV....NO ONE is taking my place. If I happen to drop dead before Saturday, my family knows that my wishes are for them to drag me around with them (Weekend At Bernie's style)

CRUISINGGIRL....Don't know how you've kept sane holding that secret!!! I bow to you for keeping your sanity!

PATNOLI...Have a great time!!

TLYNNIE....Did all that stuff too...filled out luggage tags the minute Docs came, washed car yesterday, withdrew all funds from bank account today icon_eek.gif Funpasses were printed months ago, bought bungee cords, post it notes etc.

On top of all this cruise excitement, my youngest DD is taking her driver's test tomorrow. This morning after I left the boards I had to take her out for an extra hour of parallel parking practice... icon_eek.gif

I REALLY need some shots right now!

I believe in Miracles

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=000080&cdt=2004;6;19;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

MIRACLE JUNE 19, 2004

Calm Seas, Good Friends

Hi Halos

I feel the same way you do. I just can't get myself organized. I have purchased everything we need but I'll probably wait until the last minute to get everything packed. See you on Saturday in New York.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff00ff&cdt=2004;06;19;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500 until we sail the Carnival Miracle

I'm right there with you halos! Luckily, we're packed and ready to go. Just a couple of odds and ends to tie up tomorrow and then we shove off around 12:30 Friday afternoon. I am soooo excited! I don't know what to do with myself!

Carnival Triumph Here We Come!!!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;06;19;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

See my pics! http://community.webshots.com/user/jwatkins75

ROFLMAO!!!

Halos....you sound like my mother!!(weekend at bernie's)

Well...your time has 'finally' come...

CONGRATULATIONS and BON VOYAGE!!!!!!!!

Sensation 5/15/2004

Days til Valor Vampires Cruise

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2005;10;30;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

valorvampires.gif

I was there a few weeks ago. I couldn't stand it that last week, but I had so much to get done that it ended up going pretty fast. And good advice about double-checking everything that you need. I let my husband pack his things and the first morning when it came time to get dressed, he had no underwear! Completely forgot to pack them. Luckily they carried Hanes in the ship store!! That made for some laughs at the dinner table. And I don't think he'll ever forget anything like that again. icon_smile.gif

Izzy

NCL Starward 4/92

NCL Wind 12/00

Adventure of the Seas 4/02

Grandeur of the Seas12/02

Explorer of the Seas 5/04

<MARQUEE>Until Carnival Pride:

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;10;17;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800</MARQUEE>

Roll Call Pride 10/17 CLICK HERE

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by halos:

LIV....NO ONE is taking my place. If I happen to drop dead before Saturday, my family knows that my wishes are for them to drag me around with them (_Weekend At Bernie's_ style)

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL. Funny movie! Just tried to find the lyrics to the theme song from National Lampoon's Vacation but sadly I couldn't.

Liv...Winds are 15 knots and holding....the whole world is a drop zone!

newparach.gif

saintsinners.gif

valorvampires.gif

NCL Sky 2/02

Archived