Travelex Cruise Insurance

Ditch

Has anyone ever used Travelex for their travel insurance? Would like to know if anyone had any problems with filling a claim or any other issue with them, good or bad. I am thinking about buying their package deal "Travelite". My biggest concerns is the medical issues on or off the boat. Any thoughts.

That's the company I have used for the past three years for insuring my cruise vacations. And I use the Travelite package - a good balance at a good price. I comparison shopped online at insuremytrip.com. Fortunately, I have never had to file a claim. My only contact was when I changed provider for an upcoming Med cruise (Carnival to Princess). When I called I was immediately connected with a professional, knowledgeable individual located in the Midwest. The call took no more than a couple of minutes, and the confirmation page was immediately sent to my email address. They provide emergency contact numbers in US, Mexico, and Europe.

I've had to put in two claims with Travelex Travel Lite policy within the past year. They have the most knowledgeable and courteous customer service staff I have ever encountered. Filing a claim was completely hassle-free. They sent me the claim form, I filled it out, and two weeks later I had a complete refund.

I highly recommend them.

we just recently had to file a claim with Travelex.

We have yet to hear back from them, it was only a week ago Friday that I mailed it out, but I have to agree that so far they were the most professional and polite people I have ever dealt with.

When I called to request a claim form the customer service rep suggested I download the form. When I told her that I had trouble with doing that and that was why I was calling, she asked if there was a number I could receive faxes at and she faxed it to me in under 5 minutes. In addition, she mailed me a letter expressing their sympathy for the reason we were cancelling and gave me her extension number if I had any problems filling out the form.

Hopefully, the rest of the process (the refund) goes as smoothly ;) .

Archived