LIVE B2B CARNIVAL JUBILEE JUNE 8-JUNE 22 2024

So I will be dining alone this evening, mum still in bed. Will go up after dinner and see if there is mild soup in the lido. (Nothing tomato based) The soup at lunch was tomato so that was a no go. If nothing appropriate I may see if I can fanagle some simple chicken broth from bonsai

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, slavigne5577 said:

I was not feeling myself one night in MDR. I wasn't going to order but waiter offered chicken noodle soup. He even found crackers. Maybe just ask. 

I will do  that! Thank you:)

Edited by Prometheus1
Add
  • Like 2

Aww thank you princess76021!

Yes, it went too fast! That giggly feeling I had this time last week....uh huh- reality bites

I love this ship! I dont love short itineraries....each ship has something good, something not so good.

• Like 5

Posted (edited)

So, at the Golden Mermaid, Emerald Escape still my fave from this bar.

I have also  tried from this bar: Diamond Dazzle, Golden Grace,  Atlantis Potion, From Far Seas. The night is sorta young....

I got Mum cream of mushroom (unlike me, she likes the fungus amungus) I was however, prepared to go in search of chicken noodle if the mushroom was not 

She like the soup, will check on her again in a bit. 

Edited by Prometheus1
Add
  • Like 8

Was your Mom ill or just tired out?  May I ask how old is she?   That sure is too bad she hasn't been feeling well this cruise. I hope she perks up so she can enjoy the last day.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Prometheus1 said:

Made myself move to Dr Inks- the temptation to get lost in the music in the other bar was too much- makes me miss my art....

Why *not* get lost in the music? 🎶🎵🎶  Music is something I always have around me, day and night. 💖

• Like 3

On 6/19/2024 at 12:26 PM, Prometheus1 said:

So I gotta say, the Cioppino in the Lido buffet at lunch was excellent!

20240619_122324.jpg

Do you happen to know what day this was on the lunch buffet?  From what I can tell, this is only served at Rudi's Seagrill so I am pleasantly surprised they put it on the buffet!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, CAC104 said:

Was your Mom ill or just tired out?  May I ask how old is she?   That sure is too bad she hasn't been feeling well this cruise. I hope she perks up so she can enjoy the last day.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, delerium98 said:

Do you happen to know what day this was on the lunch buffet?  From what I can tell, this is only served at Rudi's Seagrill so I am pleasantly surprised they put it on the buffet!

Wednesday

• Like 3