Peninsular club My loyalty points and Past cruises history?

9 hours ago, Danamis said:

Yes I was able to log on too and find that I still have my new Peninsular status. It won't change my life but nice to have all the same 😅

I still cant see mine but glad to see others can, hopefully it will be fixed for all soon. 

3 hours ago, Libby3723 said:

I still cant see mine but glad to see others can, hopefully it will be fixed for all soon. 

My laptop just kept refreshing the page but I got through on my mobile. Nothing worked a couple of days ago.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Danamis said:

My laptop just kept refreshing the page but I got through on my mobile. Nothing worked a couple of days ago.

Same here ,worked fine on my phone (Google) but not on 

my laptop (Google ) so cleared cache,cookies browsing history and now that 

works fine on cruise history etc .

• Like 2

On 6/5/2024 at 10:58 PM, tring said:

Did we everyone else get a letter to say protected status was going at the end of May?  I see it also said that for Caribbean level you need 2,501 points, whereas previously it was only 2,001 points which were needed.  We breeched that 2,001 level in Summer last year and now have more than 2,501, so are Baltic and does not affect us, but sounds like others will need an extra 500 points to reach Caribbean at the 2,501 points level.

Edit

We have now noticed that the P&O website still says you only need 2,001 points to reach Caribbean, so either the letter or the website must be wrong.  Good old P&O.

Looking again the letter, it came to DH, but I have not had one.

Dh got a revised letter today, which states you only need 2,001 points to reach Caribbean, as it has previously been.  There is writing in bold just above the top of the letter content that says, "We have made a mistake in your previous letter about the Caribbean tier points.  This has now been corrected below".  So no change in the number of points needed to reach the Caribbean level.

• Like 2

On 6/6/2024 at 1:39 PM, kalos said:

Same here ,worked fine on my phone (Google) but not on 

my laptop (Google ) so cleared cache,cookies browsing history and now that 

works fine on cruise history etc .

I can finally see Cruise history! I tried kalos' advice and cleared cache browsing history and cookies and Voila it worked hurrah, I tried this previously a few times and it didnt work but it did this time! The wonders of IT lol. 

• Like 1