Wow bands - can they be used?

2 minutes ago, trafaelwyr said:

I'll be on Allure of the Seas, so it will work there.  I'm just surprised you can't buy it before getting on the ship.  

I don’t believe wow bands are on the Allure. I could be wrong. I often am. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, trafaelwyr said:

I'll be on Allure of the Seas, so it will work there.  I'm just surprised you can't buy it before getting on the ship.  

Nope, I was just on Allure. Wow bands don't work on there (not to open your stateroom door anyway).

19 minutes ago, trafaelwyr said:

Nope, I was just on Allure. Wow bands don't work on there (not to open your stateroom door anyway).

10 hours ago, trafaelwyr said:

Ooops...I was wrong.  It's not Allure of the Seas, but Harmony of the Seas that I will be on.  So, I guess the question remains, are the WOW bands used on Harmony?

We were on Harmony last month (embarked as Beryl was coming in), we did not see them selling WOW bands anywhere, but had a couple members of the party that brought old ones and had them programmed at GS.

11 hours ago, trafaelwyr said:

Ooops...I was wrong.  It's not Allure of the Seas, but Harmony of the Seas that I will be on.  So, I guess the question remains, are the WOW bands used on Harmony?

We were also on Harmony last month, didn't see any sales of them (but wasn't looking), however I did see some people wearing them.  So I assume they can be used.