Mimosa's on Balcony

Hey guys,

I have searched and came up w/ nothing except for people who bring their own champagne.

My question is this....

Can I order a Mimosa for breakfast from room service.

Since planning this vacation, I have this vision of me leaning on my balcony's railing sipping this drink.

Thank you very much,

This is probably what I will end up doing.

I will even share with my folks (next room over);)

Thanks again LindaandJeff and lawsoncd3

I am going to RC's site now and see about ordering a bottle. :)

On our Radiance cruise last November, my fiancee and I had been given the Classical Romance package as a gift. Part of that package is a "breakfast in bed", and the drink options included mimosas and bloody mary's. We got one of each (the mimosa was good, the bloody mary was terrible). So, room service DOES deliver mimosas, though I am not sure how willing they are to do so/how much it costs if you don't have that Romance package.

grvdggr71

thank you for your experience. :)

Hmmmm....I did look at numerous menus and under beverages there isnt any alcohol......:(

I guess i could wing it and see if they would deliver.

I honestly cant think of the problem in doing this but you never know.

We ordered a bottle of champagne from room service on Radiance -- no problem. But if you don't want to wait for it to be delivered inthe AM you may want to order it the night before and request it to be delivered in a bucket of ice...the "fridges" just aren't cold enough to keep it chilled.

great idea, we always do it. in fact we bring our own champs and order OJ from room service. We also have one of those spring-loaded stoppers that keep the sparkle in the bottle so you don't have to drink it all at once. They really work!

great idea, we always do it. in fact we bring our own champs and order OJ from room service. We also have one of those spring-loaded stoppers that keep the sparkle in the bottle so you don't have to drink it all at once. They really work!

i have the champagne cork too..yes, it keeps it fresh!

We do the same, that is carry on a bottle of champagne. We never try to "hide" this and never had a problem bringing it on board. We chill it ourselves once we are in our cabin. It has been a few years since we sailed RCCL so I dont know if you can still carry on a bottle. Since the one bottle is all we bring, so far has not been an issue.

Thank you

Corby44

pmcd404

and

Smoothdancer !!!

Thanks for your comments....hmmmm maybe I will pick up a bottle of bubbly. :p

I would bring my own bottle if I were you.... From RCCL, for $50, you are going to get a bottle of Korbel extra dry Brut... Why not spend $35 on a quality bottle of White Star, or something similar, and have it to drink for a few mornings! Just bring something to cork it real well with!

Room service will deliver OJ, no problem.

Happy sailing!

See if you can find a sparkling wine called 'Bouvet' It's a Loire wine and very similar to champagne but not strictly from the Champagne Region. My wife says it doesn't give her an hangover - which is useful not to have a headache in the morning.

pmcd404,

Thanks for the tip on that brand.

I am writing it down. :)

Bouvet it is!!! If I can find it, since I live in the sticks. :p

I am heading to the big city tomorrow after work, if I can remember to look for it I definitely will!

Yes, a hangover would not be good. :(

Thanks again. :)

Hi - I say slip a split of champagne in you luggage from home and order OJ from roomservice.. that would be easy, or you can do as the others suggested and or the champage online through RCCL.. whatever your pleasure have a great time.. and enjoy..

Dona,

I will post when I get back so you can see what I decided to do.

Right now I am wavering between taking a bottle myself and ordering OJ for room service. :o

Or just waiting and seee if I can order a Mimosa for room service. :rolleyes:

chorder,

Glad I could help :D !!

Gotimone,

Thanks for your tips. :)

Since I am heading out of town in 30 days for my cruise (driving to FL) I am so close now I can feel the bubbles tickling my nose. :p

Archived