Nieuw Amsterdam - Thermal Spa

Are there still heated ceramic loungers in the Thermal Spa on Nieuw Amsterdam or were they removed during their dry dock?

Thank you. 

• 1 month later...

i understand space is limited for the thermal spa. does it get filled/sold out on sea days for alaska cruises?  also, how is the hydropool? how many people can it fit? what's the water temperature like (just wondering if it is warm or cool, not necessarily exact degrees)?  is wifi decent at the ceramic loungers?

I was just on the Nieuw Amsterdam and had the thermal suite for the week.  There's 6 heated loungers and we never had a problem getting them.  The hydropool was similar temp to a hot tub maybe not quite as hot.  It's very big maybe 10' x 10'.  When we were there, there was never more than 3-4 people in it at a time.  It was wonderful!!  I can't speak to the wifi since I didn't take my phone there so I could just relax.

• Like 2

On 7/31/2024 at 8:39 AM, AKWS said:

I was just on the Nieuw Amsterdam and had the thermal suite for the week.  There's 6 heated loungers and we never had a problem getting them.  The hydropool was similar temp to a hot tub maybe not quite as hot.  It's very big maybe 10' x 10'.  When we were there, there was never more than 3-4 people in it at a time.  It was wonderful!!  I can't speak to the wifi since I didn't take my phone there so I could just relax.

thanks! i hope it's the same when i go.  i just want to be warm!  i don't even want to be cold for the minutes getting into and out of the hot tubs outside (i guess it'd be covered but it'd still be too cold for me).  do you know whether the view is good from the ceramic loungers for scenic parts of the cruise in alaska? 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Haljo1935 said:

Happy to hear @AKWS that you found the ThermalSpa as wonderfully relaxing as I do - my happy place ❤️

Mine, too! 

This is Eurodam, the other Signature class ship. NA should be the same. 

L2010143.JPG

• Like 1