TxTeach79's Pearl European Adventure LIVE - 6/24

We’re all done. Other group just got here. We all have to stay for a “show” and we have to take a bus to the cable car, which means that line is gonna be a monster. Is obvious where the stairs down to the tender are in relation to the cable car line?

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, TxTeach79 said:

We’re all done. Other group just got here. We all have to stay for a “show” and we have to take a bus to the cable car, which means that line is gonna be a monster. Is obvious where the stairs down to the tender are in relation to the cable car line?

It's been a few years, but if I remember correctly...The stairs should be to the left of the cable car line.  Just follow the smell.... Kidding.  That food looked great in the last stop, but that crowd with that excursion guide - time to cut bait and leave.  Hell, even if you just get to the cable car line and find a bar close by & partake in some local beverages while you wait, it would be better than staying with her.

• Like 8

8 minutes ago, TxTeach79 said:

Okay… been here an hour… she just came by to our table and reminded us that once the music stops we should bolt outside to the bus…

La Jefa = grande joda.

• Haha 7

Okay. That part was fun. Air conditioned non being yelled at fun. Good to end on a high. Now it’s 7:10. We are on the bus. Last tender leaves at 9. Good news is that entire building was full of passengers from Pearl and Epic 

• Like 17

I’m at 15 percent and draining fast (both me and the phone tbh), so if I go dark, I’ll keep taking pics on B’s phone and catch back up onboard. Hopefully. I hope very much. 

• Like 11

2 hours ago, TxTeach79 said:

We just made the climb. That was tough. A good chunk stayed back. We finally made it to this top landing but she yelled at people for sitting down because the chairs are for cafe customers only 

I guess she's not working for tips! 🤔

• Like 4
  • Haha 23

1 hour ago, TxTeach79 said:

We may do that…. Also, I think it helps that I can only understand like 20% of what she’s saying 

The whole time I was reading this, I was wondering how much I would understand. I would probably be at 3%. I speak Spanglish. 

Cuando you can’t find la palabra en un idioma so you fill it in con la otra. (found this on a t-shirt.)

• Like 1
  • Haha 11

We were cut loose with no real instructions, so we’re on our own now. Luckily we found it and I think we’re ahead of most of our excursion anyway

IMG_4217.thumb.jpeg.3edd5e31a9aad5b804b95a0b707f579f.jpeg

IMG_4218.thumb.jpeg.86b47ab03964d96060636075c0834e60.jpeg

• Like 20
  • Thanks 1