Need Help Getting Into My Cruise Critic Account To Post

Can't get in to post comments. Had to set up a new user name just to ask this Do not see anyplace to contact someone in charge.Looking for someplace to log in but looks like it's looking for new new members trying to register.

I put in my existing user name and year of birth and it said the name was already being used and it's me trying to get in.

Greatly appreciate any help. 

47 minutes ago, buffet man said:

Can't get in to post comments. Had to set up a new user name just to ask this Do not see anyplace to contact someone in charge.Looking for someplace to log in but looks like it's looking for new new members trying to register.

I put in my existing user name and year of birth and it said the name was already being used and it's me trying to get in.

Greatly appreciate any help. 

Hello @buffet man

To help you out your new thread has been moved to the Need Help Using the Forums? Check Here! forum where it will be on topic. The forum is for questions and answers relating to technical assistance in using these message boards. You will see a large amount of "How to..." pinned threads toward the top of the forum's first page. Also, browse through the threads in the forum looking for threads of interest. You may find your fellow Cruise Critic members have already posted questions and received answers that may be of interest to you.

Some of the posts above have verrrrry old information and things may have changed since then. As for the link regarding cookie issues, perhaps this pinned thread will help: Login & Navigating to Roll Call Issues? Clearing your Cruise Critic boards cookie should help!

If nothing there helps you, please email help@cruisecritic.com and include screen shots if necessary to explain your problem. Please send the email from your current Cruise Critic email address of record and be sure to mention ALL your Cruise Critic user names and Cruise Critic email addresses of record. This is so your membership can be verified, and reply sent to your current Cruise Critic email address of record.

Hope this will be helpful!

Happy sails,

Host Kat

43 minutes ago, buffet man said:

The link on how to fix cookie issues can't be found. Went to my browser but do not see where to find cookies. I am using google.

Google is not your browser. Google is a search engine. Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge are browsers.