TWIN SUITES

I was on the Explora 1 Hawaii cruise. DH and I really enjoyed the Premier Penthouse suite. 

My next Explora cruise I will be traveling with my friend. After looking at the deck plans, I do not see any twin cabins in the Penthouse Category.

That seems strange that we would only have entry cabin to choose from. No problem as I`m sure they will be lovely, and we will enjoy. 

Does anyone have pictures of the Twin Cabin? I don`t see any pictures on the website. 

Ok I now see a picture of the two beds. I missed it because there are only a few inches between the beds. I thought there might be a side dresses between the two beds. You cannot walk between the two beds. Not ideal. 

37 minutes ago, maggie.1008 said:

Ok I now see a picture of the two beds. I missed it because there are only a few inches between the beds. I thought there might be a side dresses between the two beds. You cannot walk between the two beds. Not ideal. 

I think some twin rooms may have a tub as well

Those OT cabins are very cozy with 2 people and the beds configured as twins.  I travelled with my sister so it was okay.  Next March I have booked 2 cabins that are adjoining- one of them has a bathtub which my friend loves.  You might want to consider paying the single supplement( about 20/25%) and you each get your own cabin.

• Like 4

For anyone who wants to know where the staterooms with twin beds are located, simply go to the deck plans, look at the legend. You may also see many of the staterooms with Twin Beds are adjourning and have bath tubs.  My understanding is most but not all of the OT categories MAY have twin beds.  Again, deck plan is clear as a bell.  

Cruise well and enjoy every moment.