Moorea motu only

Hello, hoping BigKahuna will answer, or anyone with info.  I have done the snorkel /lunch thing so many times and already have others booked on this trip.  I just want a boat transfer over to the motu and hang out there all day, can I get that by the tender area?  I would be in on the bbq lunch.  I really want to go farther down the beach, not at the point where we were last year.  Is that only available for locals, as some of the tour companies say in their websit?  If I have to book the snorkel tour to get there, what company brings you farther down on the beach.  Also considering coco beach, can anyone provide really good directions/pictures of where you catch their shuttle.  I understand it is about a mile walk.  Thank you.

Happy Sailing Everyone

1.3 miles from the PG tender location to Coco Beach transfer. as you get close you will see the sign. Might want to check for current info  .... what is on the sign is likely correct but I'm giving a disclaimer 😉

Good snorkeling as you work your way to the reef 

41.JPG

Screenshot 2024-06-11 172048.jpg

13 hours ago, Tahitianbigkahuna said:

1.3 miles from the PG tender location to Coco Beach transfer. as you get close you will see the sign. Might want to check for current info  .... what is on the sign is likely correct but I'm giving a disclaimer 😉

Good snorkeling as you work your way to the reef 

41.JPG

Screenshot 2024-06-11 172048.jpg

Thank you BigKahuna,

can you please help me figure out the reservation form?  I tried many many times, but can’t read French, lol.  I am trying to make a reservation for 10 am for 2 people.  Thank you for all your time on this board.

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, lizzimac said:

Hi I am sailing on the Ovation of the seas that will be visiting here in October - can you advise where the tender drops us off and is there local tour operators at this place to sell us tours please?

Oponupo Bay ... Papetoai ... not much around though there will be some tour people but your on a HUGE ship ... won't be enough infrastructure to handle so many. You will need to get off quickly before others nab what is available. 

Edited by Tahitianbigkahuna