Noordam Cabin 4178 review needed please

Hi all,

We have booked the Noordam cabin 4178 for the 41-Day South Pacific Crossing for 2025.  Our preference is to have an aft cabin when possible and this was the only one left for this trip.

I found an old, outdated review of this cabin on Halfacts saying that the closet is much smaller than other verandah cabins due to the layout and shortness of the cabin.  Since this is a long cruise closet space will be needed :(.

Also, based on the deck plan the cabin is shorter than the other aft cabins on deck 4.

Therefore I would love it if I can get more recent feedback (pictures would be great 🙂 ) on the 2 potential concerns we have (limited closet space and smaller cabin).

Should we be concerned? 

Thanks in advance,

A good source for photos is cruisedeckplans dot com.

The Noordam is a Vista Class ship, so you can view pics of this cabin on all four ships.  Yes, it appears to be shorter, but...  if this is the ONLY aft choice left, I would jump on it. JMHO.

9 hours ago, ilv4cruising said:

Therefore I would love it if I can get more recent feedback (pictures would be great 🙂 ) on the 2 potential concerns we have (limited closet space and smaller cabin).

Your concerns will not have changed over time. Here is a no-paywall review with photos of your very cabin on Noordam:

https://halfacts.com/4178-noordam/

11 hours ago, crystalspin said:

Your concerns will not have changed over time. Here is a no-paywall review with photos of your very cabin on Noordam:

https://halfacts.com/4178-noordam/

Hi,

Yes that was the same Hafacts review that I mentioned.  It was posted in 2009 though.

I was hoping that someone with a more recent stay or even on board now can confirm that it is the same.  However I haven't heard from anyone so I will have to go with that review for our decision.

Thanks,

5 hours ago, ilv4cruising said:

Hi,

Yes that was the same Hafacts review that I mentioned.  It was posted in 2009 though.

I was hoping that someone with a more recent stay or even on board now can confirm that it is the same.  However I haven't heard from anyone so I will have to go with that review for our decision.

Thanks,

The HALFacts photos look pretty much like any standard V cabin.