Casablanca to Marrakech

Need some thoughts

and suggestions. Names of your operator you used. Details and pricing would be a plus. Getting a group together for our Nov transatlantic cruise. Long day 9 am to midnight. 

We were gonna go independent but then freaked out after receiving advice from a friend who’s been there before and chose the safe route of a Princess excursion. 

We saw, we ate, we experienced, but goodness it made Istanbul and Mexico look tame. I had live chickens brushed up against me, motorcycles zoomed in and out among the pedestrians, and I saw someone get pickpocketed right in front of me. 

The drive is very long. Our guide didn’t keep track of his pax, and we heard similar from the other groups. We arrived back at the port after the all aboard time, so I 100% agree with our friend that you should only go with Princess. 

I’m not trying to dissuade you from going. It was a cultural experience. I just want people to go in with open eyes when deciding whether or not to go.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 6/13/2024 at 7:30 PM, envy4u said:

Need some thoughts

and suggestions. Names of your operator you used. Details and pricing would be a plus. Getting a group together for our Nov transatlantic cruise. Long day 9 am to midnight. 

Did you ever find a tour operator to do with?  I'm wondering about the same thing for next April.  I'm looking at this tour operator, who gets very good reviews on TripAdvisor.   Casablanca-to-Marrakech-Tour | Premium Transfers And Tours, Marrakech, Casablanca Transfers & Tours

On 9/17/2024 at 1:37 PM, envy4u said:

We went with Morocco First Gate. Also found it on Trip Adviser. 60.00 pp USD. Fee to gardens not included which our group chose not to do. 

Thanks.  So you haven't done the tour yet, correct?