We arrive on the Adventure 2 hours after the Icon arrives in CocoCay in 2 weeks. We have 19 in our group with my kids and grandkids. I am looking for advice for which beach on CocoCay to hung out for the day? We want to snorkel, let the little play on the beach, and hangout.

thank you

39 minutes ago, firefightermediclasvegas said:

We arrive on the Adventure 2 hours after the Icon arrives in CocoCay in 2 weeks. We have 19 in our group with my kids and grandkids. I am looking for advice for which beach on CocoCay to hung out for the day? We want to snorkel, let the little play on the beach, and hangout.

thank you

The snorkel beach is Chill Island. Between that beach and the main pool is the Oasis Lagoon beach (where the tenders used to dock before they redesigned the whole island) and there is a large (free) water park play area (Splashaway Bay) between that beach and the main pool. Our 9YO grandson virtually lived there during our last visit to Coco Cay with him.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, firefightermediclasvegas said:

thank you

We always go to Chill Beach. Position ourselves between a bar and the buffet. And it is a very short walk over to the pool to keep the kids busy with the ocean, pool, ocean, buffet, pool.