Willdra’s Valiant Venezia Review

On 7/12/2024 at 6:25 PM, markmbsc said:

Loved the review as always!! Sad it's over.

Thank you! 😊 We will be back soon! 😉

• Like 1

On 7/12/2024 at 6:45 PM, maxandmolly said:

Another fantastic review. Thanks!

Thank you for the positive vibes! ♥️♥️♥️

Thank you for sharing your cruise with us! Your inner monologue that you share in these reviews is hilarious! Your Millennials are right, you should write it down, even if it's just for them later. :classic_smile:

• Like 2

Thank you for the review.  Have you ever considered stand up comedy? I'm being serious. Your cruise adventures alone would be great material. I can't even imagine your take on your "non-cruise" life!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/14/2024 at 11:54 AM, DebOinKC said:

Thanks @willdra for another great review. I have to agree with another poster that said you need to cruise more often, just so we can read your reviews 😁

I’m going to have to make this one of my prayers! 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 7/14/2024 at 1:36 PM, KAmburn said:

You write the best reviews!  So sad it is over but wanted to say thank you!

Thank you for joining my journey! 🎉🎉

On 7/14/2024 at 2:55 PM, notscb said:

Many, many thanks for taking us along and for the laughs along the way. I'm already looking forward to your next sailing!

Thank you!!! 🙏🏾 

On 7/14/2024 at 8:13 PM, Knights on the Beach said:

Wildra, thanks so much - this was a lot of fun! We can't wait to board Venezia. 🙂

Thanks for reading my review! You’re gonna have a fantastic time on Venezia! 😁

On 7/14/2024 at 11:02 PM, ninjacat123 said:

Please do tell where you are cruising in October? Inquiring minds want to know😜

We will be back on Mardi Gras 10/19. Laissez les bons temps rouler! 🥳⚜️

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, willdra said:

We will be back on Mardi Gras 10/19. Laissez les bons temps rouler! 🥳⚜️

Damn, I'm just missing you guys, I'll be on the Mardi Gras 10/26 😭

• Haha 1

@willdra Thanks for this and all the other reviews you have written. This one was of interest to us as we will be on Venezia Feb 2026.  We will be doing a back to back.  Wanted to mention we are near neighbors.  We live up 400 near Dahlonega.  

• Like 1

@willdra -- This is the BEST review I have ever read and thoroughly enjoyed!  Never have I read out loud pieces of a review to my husband like I had with your review!  We are also from the Atlanta area and are going on the same ship out of NYC in October and can't wait!!  Your review was very helpful as I plan our trip!  Thank you for taking the time to post this!  I can only guess how much time and attention it took!

• Thanks 1

Love ALL your reviews but this was a favorite as I was on this cruise. Amazing in 11 days I didn’t see you (and I’m a big people watcher!) but our timetables were different. I usually ate breakfast and lunch in buffet as soon as it opened and YTD about 6. I didn’t go to diamond luncheon because it was a beautiful day and I didn’t want to eat a big meal and drink at 11:00 (now I wish I had) and when we debarked-I had been to breakfast and came down to my cove cabin to get my things to go to Marco Polo but they were disembarking self assist right in front of my door and I asked crew member if I could get on line and he agreed. I also sat at Burano pool but always did a walk thru the ship few times a day and especially where you sat on deck 11. You and W must have been at lunch or something. Glad you enjoyed your cruise on Venezia-it was my 4th time and I’m booked May, 2025 also. Looking forward to your MG review! 👏

• Like 1

Wildra, First of all LOVE LOVE LOVE your reviews.  Thank you for taking the time and sharing with us.

I am looking at the Venezia now and as a final thought... would you recommend .. highly recommend? Is this a bit different yet the same as the rest of the fleet.  We have been on many Carnival ships and I really want to try this one... but there is an MSC lurking around trying to entice me as well and the price won't let up.  So I kinda have each cruise lurking and was just wondering how much you loved the Venezia?

On 7/15/2024 at 11:06 AM, mikayla73 said:

Thank you for sharing your cruise with us! Your inner monologue that you share in these reviews is hilarious! Your Millennials are right, you should write it down, even if it's just for them later. :classic_smile:

Ok, I will seriously think about it, but first I need to find out if they plan on sending me to Shady Pines when I get old(er). If that's the case, the only thing I'm writing for them is an angry email full of dislike, distaste, and disgust! 😆 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

On 7/16/2024 at 10:43 AM, noshoobie said:

Thank you for the review.  Have you ever considered stand up comedy? I'm being serious. Your cruise adventures alone would be great material. I can't even imagine your take on your "non-cruise" life!

Thank you for this! I wish I possessed the courage (and memory) necessary to get up and perform on somebody's stage! I'm more of a make you laugh during dinner, meetings, conference calls, church, funerals, and anywhere else that quiet is required, kinda bestie. 😉

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

On 7/19/2024 at 6:48 PM, bfury said:

@willdra Thanks for this and all the other reviews you have written. This one was of interest to us as we will be on Venezia Feb 2026.  We will be doing a back to back.  Wanted to mention we are near neighbors.  We live up 400 near Dahlonega.  

That's so cool, I would love to do a back to back on the Venezia! I need to do better at planning one of those. I'll bet it's an awesome feeling to stay on vacation while everyone else is getting evicted. 🤪

Dahlonega isn't that far from us, we are neighbors for real! 😍

• Like 1

On 7/20/2024 at 4:15 PM, fkfad said:

@willdra -- This is the BEST review I have ever read and thoroughly enjoyed!  Never have I read out loud pieces of a review to my husband like I had with your review!  We are also from the Atlanta area and are going on the same ship out of NYC in October and can't wait!!  Your review was very helpful as I plan our trip!  Thank you for taking the time to post this!  I can only guess how much time and attention it took!

Thank you for enjoying it! You got me over here grinning at my MacBook like a toothless mental patient! 😆😆

• Haha 2

@willdra This will be our second back to back.  The first was on Elation in 2017.  We like the longer cruises so we have done several Journeys cruises.  We don't like the fact you loose priority embarkation so we had to book suites. The suites are getting too expensive.  We are probably going to start doing more back to back so we keep all our platinum benefits and enjoy watching people getting evicted while we get to have the whole ship to ourself, almost.  

• Like 1

I stumbled upon this review only because I saw it was for the Venezia, which we will be on soon but are skeptical about because it seems very different from your typical Carnival ship. What a happy accident! Willdra, you had me invested from post 1! You are a very gifted writer!

• Thanks 1

Wildra, I seem to remember you all did a European cruise a while back. I can’t remember which ship or where you went. I am planning on doing  one this fall leaving from Rome on the Legend. I would love to reread your European cruise. Can you tell me the name of your review and the name of the ship, please ? I sure wish you all were coming on our cruise in Oct. !

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Retired20 said:

Wildra, I seem to remember you all did a European cruise a while back. I can’t remember which ship or where you went. I am planning on doing  one this fall leaving from Rome on the Legend. I would love to reread your European cruise. Can you tell me the name of your review and the name of the ship, please ? I sure wish you all were coming on our cruise in Oct. !

Wow you have a great memory(can I borrow it?)😂

That cruise was way back in 2018 on the 2nd sailing of the Horizon. 😜 

Willdra’s Hyperactive Carnival Horizon April 15-22 Cruise

Posted (edited)
On 7/26/2024 at 7:37 PM, bfury said:

@willdra This will be our second back to back.  The first was on Elation in 2017.  We like the longer cruises so we have done several Journeys cruises.  We don't like the fact you loose priority embarkation so we had to book suites. The suites are getting too expensive.  We are probably going to start doing more back to back so we keep all our platinum benefits and enjoy watching people getting evicted while we get to have the whole ship to ourself, almost.  

#GOALS! 🎉🎉🎉

Edited by willdra
Editing