Are There Any Transatlantic Cruises in Summer

I have been researching westbound transatlantic cruises for summer of 2025.  It looks like Cunard is the only ship that sails during this time.  Are there any other lines that I should research?  We are spending 10 days in Scotland with friends, then hope to find a transatlantic cruise back to the states on our own.  The Scotland trip has not been booked yet as we are awaiting tee times for some golf courses.  But I wanted to go ahead and see what is out there. We can travel to any port to board, and we are open to any cruise line.  Prefer to disembark in Florida.  BTW, we have never taken a transatlantic cruise before.  Thanks for any help.

9 hours ago, txtechmk said:

I have been researching westbound transatlantic cruises for summer of 2025.  It looks like Cunard is the only ship that sails during this time.  Are there any other lines that I should research?  We are spending 10 days in Scotland with friends, then hope to find a transatlantic cruise back to the states on our own.  The Scotland trip has not been booked yet as we are awaiting tee times for some golf courses.  But I wanted to go ahead and see what is out there. We can travel to any port to board, and we are open to any cruise line.  Prefer to disembark in Florida.  BTW, we have never taken a transatlantic cruise before.  Thanks for any help.

You can check the itinerary of the Princess World Cruise out of Sydney. I usually arrives in UK early summer and crosses the Atlantic before heading through the Canal. They normally include segments from Southampton.

• Like 1

In the last few decades, both Iceland and Greenland (including Prince Christian Sound) have grown increasingly popular cruise destinations.  Quite a few cruise lines have started to include TA cruises that have stops at those two places along with some Canadian ports.  We have done several of the longer crossings that involved Iceland, Greenland and Canada and they are among our favorite itineraries.  The OP might want to consider that the posted schedule excludes quite a few lines (i.e. Seabourn, Windstar, Oceania, Holland America, Regent, Silversea, etc).

Hank

• 3 weeks later...

Check the Majestic Princess it has several TA’s from Europe to Boston Mass. we are on the 7/18 15 day cruise from Southampton.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, tigervixxxen said:

How about the best way to find a list of transpacific cruises? These seem to be more rare, especially the Japan crossing ones. I’d like to see a comprehensive list if possible.

There is a website , (but cannot write about , ) that shows cruises 

IMG_7535.thumb.jpeg.f5aaed6b0c00ab2fa7e8269294469532.jpeg