MIA - hotel shuttle to ARRIVALS

I'm scheduled for a cruise in November 2024, leaving from Miami. 
Planning to take the free shuttle from MIA to the hotel.  I'd like to take the port shuttle from the Airport the next morning.

Is it even possible to get back to the Arrivals area so I can pick up the cruiseline shuttle there.
Or should I consider other arrangements ?

Thanks

Easy enough to walk from where the hotel shuttle drops you to arrivals to catch the cruise bus to the port.  

Some of the airport hotels also offer port shuttles for a fee - might be easier and cheaper.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, ChrysFox said:

I'm scheduled for a cruise in November 2024, leaving from Miami. 
Planning to take the free shuttle from MIA to the hotel.  I'd like to take the port shuttle from the Airport the next morning.

Is it even possible to get back to the Arrivals area so I can pick up the cruiseline shuttle there.
Or should I consider other arrangements ?

Thanks

I find it cheaper to Uber from the hotel to the port than to pay for the Carnival shuttle. 

Just take a cab or Uber from the hotel to the ship. Going back to the airport to take the cruise line shuttle is too much trouble, out of your way and probable will cost more.

Hotel supplied shuttle to POM is usually about $12-15 -even though your fare includes the cruise bus from MIA it might be worth it to pay for the hotel shuttle and not mess around with MIA and possibly a long wait for the cruise bus to depart.  Your call!

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, ChrysFox said:

Hotel-Airport shuttle is free, and the cruise bus is included in my fare. 

Thanks, people.

Yes, your call, but the one and only time I took the cruise bus from the airport we sat on the bus for 2 hours waiting for more people to arrive on other flights. Not worth it when you can take a cab for a few dollars. Just my opinion….