Club Royale

If I have two different offers that have the same sailing in it can I use both? 

Either to combine them to get a better room or to put my minor children in the 2nd room?

You can only book 1 cabin under your name per sailing, using one offer.  The only time you can "stack" an offer is if your cabin mate/spouse also has an offer for the same sailing.  You can use the value of that second offer in their name towards upgrading the shared cabin. If you and your spouse/partner have offers for the same sailing, you can both book cabins on the same sailing under your own names with your children sharing, then combine keys etc, but only when the two of you have your own offers.

You will likely (if you play regularly) receive many "overlapping" offers - certificates that list the same sailings.  Unfortunately you can only choose one offer under each name to use.