I enjoy an occasional cocktail - he doesn’t drink alcohol

Can we both sit at the Martini Bar and/or in the general? I will enjoy a cocktail, he doesn’t drink alcohol. This will be our first time on Celebrity and only our 3rd cruise so we’re not sure what is ok. Can he get a soft drink or mocktail there?

You can sit and enjoy your cocktail anyplace you want with your husband.  Husband can get a water soda etc.   I go to martini bar and many times just get a pelligrino or water and sit at the bar 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Victory! said:

Can we both sit at the Martini Bar and/or in the general? I will enjoy a cocktail, he doesn’t drink alcohol. This will be our first time on Celebrity and only our 3rd cruise so we’re not sure what is ok. Can he get a soft drink or mocktail there?

Myself and my DH are exactly the same.  He had no problem ordering non-alcoholic drinks even spicy tomato mix with no problem while I used my drink package freely.

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Victory! said:

You definitely should feel free to sit at almost any bar or seating area together even if just one of you is drinking.

The Martini Bar is definitely BUSY at some times in the evening, so in all likelihood, there will be folks milling around and/or sharking for a seat at the bar. Some folks can easily tune that out and just enjoy the company they're with, but others will eventually feel "pressure" if they're not also drinking.  A mocktail or the Coke in a glass would likely help the non-martini drinker feel more comfortable.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Tom and Ingrid said:

You definitely should feel free to sit at almost any bar or seating area together even if just one of you is drinking.

The Martini Bar is definitely BUSY at some times in the evening, so in all likelihood, there will be folks milling around and/or sharking for a seat at the bar. Some folks can easily tune that out and just enjoy the company they're with, but others will eventually feel "pressure" if they're not also drinking.  A mocktail or the Coke in a glass would likely help the non-martini drinker feel more comfortable.

And when I see those people playing those games, actually someone asked once since Im only having a water could I move, I will stay there much longer overall.  

• Haha 5

Just now, bikerunner said:

And when I see those people playing those games, actually someone asked once since Im only having a water could I move, I will stay there much longer overall.  

For sure.  Sadly, in any group of people, there always seems to be a few that don't mind being pushy or rude. It can be a fine line, but the golden rule is so simple, I don't get why folks keep ignoring it. 🙂

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Victory! said:

Of course, or even nothing or a bottle of water ..