Azamara Excursions

hamrag

Are all excursions available on a sailing listed on the 'View Excursions' section of Manage my Reservation? Or, is there generally a fuller selection once on board?

TIA

12 minutes ago, hamrag said:

Are all excursions available on a sailing listed on the 'View Excursions' section of Manage my Reservation? Or, is there generally a fuller selection once on board?

TIA

In most case, this is their offering, however it could depend on how far out the cruise is.  

Other excursions could be added, or subtracted closer to sailing.

If there is anything there of interest you can book it to hold your place but cancel it onboard if you change your mind, hence new availability for others. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, hamrag said:

TIA

Our experience onboard is often less and always more expensive though there are exceptions with the occasional offering added 

• Thanks 1

I've tried booking a couple, and it appears to confirm the booking, but going back in to check there is nothing showing as booked! Any advice please, maybe not doing it properly. We have excursion credit and OBC, so there's no way I'm making a payment and perhaps that's the issue.

12 minutes ago, hamrag said:

I've tried booking a couple, and it appears to confirm the booking, but going back in to check there is nothing showing as booked! Any advice please, maybe not doing it properly. We have excursion credit and OBC, so there's no way I'm making a payment and perhaps that's the issue.

I think you need to phone to use OBC 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, hamrag said:

Best plan is to call in to Azamara and they can book it on your behalf using your obc.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, uktog said:

I think you need to phone to use OBC 

2 minutes ago, Ayden said:

Best plan is to call in to Azamara and they can book it on your behalf using your obc.

Thanks both. I guess it needs to be my TA then, as most cruiselines only deal with the party who does the booking.

32 minutes ago, hamrag said:

Thanks both. I guess it needs to be my TA then, as most cruiselines only deal with the party who does the booking.

I was booked through an agent for our April cruise but could manage my excursions direct HOWEVER they would not send any confirmations direct to me and I had to chase the agent for them.  I was paying for some by my credit card so the transaction was nothing to do with the agent in terms of payment but that made no difference.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

When you book an excursion online, you have to be sure and click the "save" button at the bottom or they will not get added to the reservation.  I think that you have to click "save" twice.  You will still need to call to pay for them but they will show up in your account once you have saved them.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

When I made my final payment recently my TA reminded me to start booking shore excursions and to do so directly through AZ.  He explained published OBC and shore excursion prices were in US $ but there would be conversions to Canadian dollars for costs of excursions, but once on board any remaining OBC would revert to US$.  We have experienced this before so weren’t surprised.  We missed out on a few excursions on our last cruise because they were sold out and we waited til we were on board.  We won’t make that mistake again.

• Thanks 1