Transfer Companies

lhsail

Need transportation from Rome to the cruise port on August 31. Clearly waited too long to make arrangements. Several are already booked. I have quotes from three companies; The Limo Shuttle, Rome Limousines/Bob’s Limousine Service and Rome Shuttle Limousine. I am leaning towards The Limo Shuttle, but none of these companies seem as well know as say Rome in Limo and Rome Cabs, neither of which can accommodate us. Any experience with any of these companies that you can share would be appreciated. 

24 minutes ago, lhsail said:

Any experience with any of these companies that you can share would be appreciated. 

We use an app called Blacklane. Extremely reliable and easy to use in Italy. They serve as an aggregator of smaller black car companies. Cars are always of a much higher quality an an Uber and the price is locked in when you book, includes all fees and gratuities, and all payments and communication are done through the app. Super easy and has become our go to when in Italy and elsewhere in Europe. 

• 2 weeks later...

I used the Limo Shuttle company several times last year on 2 cruises.  The drivers and vehicles were great, and would not hesitate to use them again.