Norwegian Prima Question

jobinseattle

Those are the offers included in the Free at Sea price.  The drinks and dining do have a certain service charge added, so if you don’t want the drink package and you ‘uncheck that box’, your fare will go down.  Also with the dining package but that only amounts to about $20 per meal.  Indon’t know if there is a adjustment made if you decline the internet package

• Like 1

I think I know what you mean by your question, because when I first started cruising NCL in 2022 I thought the same (if I'm correct). 

The Open Bar and Shore Excursions are for the entirety of the cruise.

If you pay the gratuities for the Open Bar, as part of Free at Sea, you'll receive included drinks, up to $15 for the entire cruise. Water is not included. Fancified Starbucks coffee is not included. And there are some other items not included, but soda and alcohol are. 

For shore excursions, the person listed as Guest 1, will receive a $50 credit toward any excursion booked (multiple excursions may be booked in one port so long as the time doesn't overlap). Guest 2 receives nothing. 

For specialty dining, this will depend on the length of your cruise and the stateroom category booked. Most people will receive two specialty dining credits for Guest 1 and Guest 2. Here's a chart to show you the details:

image.png.cc81e6c1515d9657ca0c7d32ed7293bd.png

Source: https://www.ncl.com/about/terms-and-conditions/promotions

For WiFi, you'll receive a set number of minutes, per Guest 1 and Guest 2, depending on the length of your sailing:

image.png.ff60510214bb5c6026b008e4fa30227a.png

Source: https://www.ncl.com/about/terms-and-conditions/promotions

That source I listed above are the terms and conditions for the current Free at Sea offerings. You should read them to determine if Free at Sea makes sense for you. I'd say it does make sense for most cruisers. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2