Prima Vibe during shoulder season - worth it?

BunnyHutt

Cruising Greece/Italy at the end of Oct/beginning of Nov of this year. Vibe cost is $329/pp for 10-day cruise. 

I’ve heard great things about Vibe but am not sure if it’s worth the cost this time of year. We were planning on getting the spa pass but have yet to see them go

on sale, or maybe they’re already sold out. 🤔

Thoughts/experiences?

3 hours ago, BunnyHutt said:

Cruising Greece/Italy at the end of Oct/beginning of Nov of this year. Vibe cost is $329/pp for 10-day cruise. 

I’ve heard great things about Vibe but am not sure if it’s worth the cost this time of year. We were planning on getting the spa pass but have yet to see them go

on sale, or maybe they’re already sold out. 🤔

Thoughts/experiences?

I doubt that Spa passes would go on sale.  Given a choice between a Spa pass or a Vibe pass, in this case the Spa would win.

22 minutes ago, www3traveler said:

I doubt that Spa passes would go on sale.  Given a choice between a Spa pass or a Vibe pass, in this case the Spa would win.

What do you mean you doubt spa passes would go on sale? Or maybe I just worded it wrong? Last year on Encore we were able to advance purchase week-long access to the Thermal Suite. Less than 130 days out now and I’ve yet to see the same available for our sailing on Prima. 

7 minutes ago, zqvol said:

I don’t think I would spend the money for either on that cruise. 

I agree. On port intensive cruises there really isn't much time to enjoy the Vibe or Thermal Spa, as you are off the ship 10-12 hours a day. There is barely enough time to eat dinner!

I have done Greece during that same time frame and the weather was perfect so if you feel you would get good value for your money, then that shouldn't be a concern. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, BunnyHutt said:

What do you mean you doubt spa passes would go on sale? Or maybe I just worded it wrong? Last year on Encore we were able to advance purchase week-long access to the Thermal Suite. Less than 130 days out now and I’ve yet to see the same available for our sailing on Prima. 

Yes, you were able to buy Spa Passes but were they at a discounted price?  I have never seen Spa passes discounted unless it was a Port Day special.

1 hour ago, www3traveler said:

Yes, you were able to buy Spa Passes but were they at a discounted price?  I have never seen Spa passes discounted unless it was a Port Day special.

Miscommunication. I didn’t mean discounted, just generally available. As in, for sale. 

I have yet to see ability to purchase, but maybe they were already all sold out when we booked back in September. Doubtful, but who knows. 

34 minutes ago, BunnyHutt said:

Miscommunication. I didn’t mean discounted, just generally available. As in, for sale. 

I have yet to see ability to purchase, but maybe they were already all sold out when we booked back in September. Doubtful, but who knows. 

On my last voyage they became available at 120 days. YMMV

• Thanks 1