Allure "Secret" Public Balcony on Deck 14?

Hi, all. I was looking online at an old review of Oasis (Pre-refit) and noticed that in addition to the deck 14 fwd sundeck/bridge wings, there was a public balcony overlooking the Aqua Theater on deck 14 aft (Port Side). I've been on Oasis and Allure many times, and never even thought to venture back through a cabin hallway on 14 aft, but with an upcoming November 3 night on Allure, I was wondering if anyone can confirm that this deck still exists or ever existed.

7 minutes ago, JP350 said:

Hi, all. I was looking online at an old review of Oasis (Pre-refit) and noticed that in addition to the deck 14 fwd sundeck/bridge wings, there was a public balcony overlooking the Aqua Theater on deck 14 aft (Port Side). I've been on Oasis and Allure many times, and never even thought to venture back through a cabin hallway on 14 aft, but with an upcoming November 3 night on Allure, I was wondering if anyone can confirm that this deck still exists or ever existed.

The secret balconies did exist. I watched aqua shows on them. I believe during refits they were turned into cabins. 

34 minutes ago, Charles4515 said:

The secret balconies did exist. I watched aqua shows on them. I believe during refits they were turned into cabins. 

Ahh thanks. No wonder it doesn't show up on any deck plans. It must've been when they added the additional Aqua theater suites that I read about years back. Thanks!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Yep. 1 BR Aquatheater Suites now.

But Youtube has a great memory:

And according to this post, this existed on decks 11, 12, & 14. Apparently the 1BR Aqua Theater suites were not original at all on the first 2 Oasis ships:

Edited by RobInMN