Deployment 2026-27 Booking Season Begins

The only reason Europe might be in play is because it appears Icon 3 will be taking over Icon's itineraries beginning in Nov of '26 if you look at the port notes earlier in this thread.  This is also fueled by rumors Icon will be homeporting in Galveston at that time.  If that's the case then where will Icon 3 be from her expected launch in late spring '26 until she starts her Caribbean itineraries in Nov '26?

Edited by Southern Dan

31 minutes ago, Southern Dan said:

The only reason Europe might be in play is because it appears Icon 3 will be taking over Icon's itineraries beginning in Nov of '26 if you look at the port notes earlier in this thread.  This is also fueled by rumors Icon will be homeporting in Galveston at that time.  If that's the case then where will Icon 3 be from her expected launch in late spring '26 until she starts her Caribbean itineraries in Nov '26?

And the two separate releases matches how Star was done last year. And it makes sense with lack of other known port bookings in Europe. And there were a few people seemingly starting the Europe rumor before we got other signs of it.

Icon 3 launching in Europe isn't what I originally would have guessed, but it is the best explanation for the evidence available to us.

1 hour ago, thefamilyb said:

I was hoping there'd be a roundtrip sailing from Athens like in 2025 but so far, not looking like it! Maybe i'll be surprised when it officially releases. Otherwise, I guess we'll be doing Explorer from Venice so we can at least do a DAY in Athens.

That's what I'm looking for. Wondering if these are part of the itineraries slated for the second Europe release date in January?

51 minutes ago, PH2 said:

That's what I'm looking for. Wondering if these are part of the itineraries slated for the second Europe release date in January?

I dont think so... I would expect they'd release all the early Summer itineraries in one go. Unless they only do the sailing in Sept/Oct. 

Well, there are 2 separate Europe release dates, and I don't see nearly as many sailings (at least from the test posts) as are currently available in 2025, so it seems like some are missing.

Someone posted the release schedule up thread. Different from seeing actual test sailings on the site. Week of October 28 is Europe and then week of January 27 is Europe cont. So it seems like the booking releases are going to be split over 2 months. But I have no clue, just going off of what I've read in this thread.

1 hour ago, shipfriend_max said:

But in the deployment schedule it was explicitly named "Star of the Seas" and not "Caribbean 2.0" or so.

The initial versions of the deployment schedule had it as "7-Night Caribbean (Phase 2)"

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, toad455 said:

i'm still curious to see what ship comes up to Cape Liberty in March 2026 early? Typically, the Anthem/Odyessy stays in April until its transatlantic.

Which ships have nothing announced then? Mariner is all I can see that doesn’t have other plans. 

Edited by pyrateslife4me84

8 minutes ago, pyrateslife4me84 said:

Which ships have nothing announced then? Mariner is all I can see that doesn’t have other plans. 

i figured one of the two ships set to sail from there that summer would come up early. do we know what two ships will sail from Cape Liberty that summer?

10 minutes ago, toad455 said:

i figured one of the two ships set to sail from there that summer would come up early. do we know what two ships will sail from Cape Liberty that summer?

Both Symphony and Indy are already booked in March and April so they’re not coming up early. 

I’d bet Liberty will just have nothing for 2 months. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, toad455 said:

They left LA without a ship last year when when NV went for her drydock.  

If they intended yo bring one of the 2 ships up early then they wouldn't have posted their itineraries through to the end of April. 

• Like 1

The cruises from Los Angeles on Navigator of the. Seas and Carnival Panorama are so cheap at the moment for the next few months. 
This time next year Royal will have Quantum in LAX also. The Californians would want to be big on board spenders to make the bankers in Miami happy. 

14 hours ago, shipfriend_max said:

-Enchantment/Grandeur/Rhapsody: Tampa until April 26, as there's theree ships (Enchantment, Grandeur, Rhapsody) based there until April I cannot imagine that three will stay there year round - one of them could do Europe. 

-RADIANCE is the biggest question mark IMHO: okay, she's based in FLL until April 2026 but it seems to be the first time after 25 years (apart from covid) that she is NOT DOING Alaska in summer 2026. Europe candidate? 

I would love a Vision Class ship or Radiance to come to Europe in 2026. 

Surely we are getting more than 5 ships (Harmony, Odyessy, Liberty, Explorer and Brilliance) for the Summer Season?  

Also - how often do they swap out the Vision Class ship in Balitimore?  By April 2026 Vision will have been in Baltimore for 3 years.