Pearl

So we have not been on Norwegian in about 10 years. But we are regular cruisers. We found an itinerary that we loved for this September on the Pearl from Trieste for 10 days. Very excited. We are in an Aft Penthouse suite. But we feel a little like rookies on Norwegian. So some questions:

— what are can’t miss experiences on the Pearl? Entertainment or favorite restaurant or unique place to hang out?

— I read there is a crêpe bar somewhere. Where is that and when is it open? Is it every day? Do they serve savory and sweet crêpes? Sure do love crêpes

— we love the spa and the thermal suite and we have already booked the thermal suite. On the Pearl, is it a place to consider getting a lounge chair and just reading a while? If I understand it right, there is an ocean view with shade?

— where else on the ship would you go to sit with a view and shade?

Anyone else sailing Sep 6?

7 hours ago, Scubadoc said:

So we have not been on Norwegian in about 10 years. But we are regular cruisers. We found an itinerary that we loved for this September on the Pearl from Trieste for 10 days. Very excited. We are in an Aft Penthouse suite. But we feel a little like rookies on Norwegian. So some questions:

— what are can’t miss experiences on the Pearl? Entertainment or favorite restaurant or unique place to hang out?

— I read there is a crêpe bar somewhere. Where is that and when is it open? Is it every day? Do they serve savory and sweet crêpes? Sure do love crêpes

— we love the spa and the thermal suite and we have already booked the thermal suite. On the Pearl, is it a place to consider getting a lounge chair and just reading a while? If I understand it right, there is an ocean view with shade?

— where else on the ship would you go to sit with a view and shade?

(1) One of my favorite places on The Pearl is the Spinnaker Lounge all the way to the front of ship on Deck 13.  Comfortable sitting indoors with great views of the ocean.  Quiet during the day but a lot of activities are scheduled there at night.

(2) The last I knew there was a crepe station open in the buffet.

(3) On Decks 6 and 7, there are window wells with cushions for comfortable seating to watch the world go by.  Sometimes on Deck 6, you can watch fish swim by the ship.

Enjoy your cruise

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Scubadoc said:

where else on the ship would you go to sit with a view and shade?

One of my favorite places on the Jewel-class ships, including the Pearl, is the Great Outdoors, aft of the buffet on Deck 12.  There are tables in the shade as well as in the sun, and it’s a really relaxing place to sit and read or just watch the world go by.  

Also, loungers on Deck 13, about midships, on whichever side of  Cagney’s is in the shade. There’s also the Deck 7 promenade deck, but I can’t recall if there are chairs there. 

Indoors, as already noted, you have the Spinnaker Lounge. 

18 hours ago, Scubadoc said:

Yes.  The Roll Call for your cruise is here: