Suite Question - Sky Princess Embarkation

Jimbods

Hi All,

Looking forward to cruising on Sky later this summer out of Southampton and fortunate to be in a Penthouse Suite.

New to Princess so very much looking forward to trying a new cruise line.

My question is on boarding, do Suite guests have any type of priority boarding at Southampton and if so, how does it work?

TIA

Posted (edited)

@JimbodsI do not have particular information for the Southampton port,but yes suite guests do have priority boarding, but with that said -if you’re not one of the first ones to arrive at the port and they’ve already begun general boarding, you board right along with them.

In Southampton, I do not think there is a separate line for suites to check in. I think there is a suite, platinum, & elite waiting lounge.
Not everyone likes to get to the port early or cannot get to the port early, etc. But yes because you’re in a suite ,you potentially can be one of the first to board 

Edited by arizonaperson

Last year there was a priority line upon entering so you get to a representative quickly,  took all of 2 minutes , then collect medallion another 2 minutes, however for us the security lines were long and took about 30 minutes. I assume it’s the same this year, we will find out later this year too.

Posted (edited)

We boarded in late May, there was a separate area with a few light snacks.  No time to grab any as boarding began.  This was the QE2 terminal 

Edited by milolii