Updating Passport Info

Hello--as usual, the search function wasn't much help. I've renewed my Passport. Where do I update in My Account? I went to Profile and didn't see an option there.

Thanks for any assistance.

Go to your booked cruise in your account. Then select “Guest Registration [etc]” from the to-do list. Select “Guest Information“ and you’ll find a passport information section where you can update your passport information.

Dave

9 minutes ago, DaveFr said:

Go to your booked cruise in your account. Then select “Guest Registration [etc]” from the to-do list. Select “Guest Information“ and you’ll find a passport information section where you can update your passport information.

Dave

Thanks--I don't have a booked cruise right now so I'll wait until I do. Hopefully soon!

I have to update info from time to time for my husband who is a dual national.  He travels everywhere on his Swiss passport but has to use the US one if going to the US or sailing from it.  It is really easy.  When you book your next cruise use the procedure outlined above.  remember to enter both the Passport number and the dates of validity.  And also to be sure that the booking - for both of you - is made in the names that are on your passports...