New to Norwegian Question - Please help me understand

22 hours ago, DorothyB said:

The first person on the booking gets a $50 discount on one shore excursion per port.

you're not limited to one shore excursion per port.  You can use it on as many excursions as you can fit in

• Like 1

22 hours ago, DorothyB said:

The first person on the booking gets a $50 discount on one shore excursion per port.

Close, but no cigar.  If there are two or more shore excursions available at a port which do not conflict with each other, e.g one in the morning and one in the afternoon, you may book both and the person listed as the primary guest in the stateroom will receive a $50.00 credit on each shore excursion tour.

• Like 1

On 7/8/2024 at 1:29 PM, cruiseny4life said:

The $100 onboard credit you received cannot be used until you are actually onboard. I am assuming you, and your fellow 15 travelers, booked through the Groups Department. The perks you receive doing this are slightly different, so many regular passengers on NCL don't realize the $100 onboard credit can be selected as a perk for all members of the traveling party. 

Bottom line - you'll have the $100 onboard credit. You just have to literally be "onboard" to use it. Happy travels!! 

I didn't know this. Good information!  Some of us were trying to use it to buy things for the cabin. Thank you!

• Like 1