Which Production Shows are Currently on Eclipse?

I was on Eclipse last week.  The 3 main production shows I saw in the main theater were Rock On, Topper and Broadway Cabaret.  All 3 I've seen a few times and personally think they need to overhaul or replace them.  They also did a show in the Sky Lounge but I cant remember what it was called.  Maybe Groove.  We took a free behind the scenes tour backstage and male lead vocalist said there are a couple other shows that in their rotation so each cruise can vary.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Luvcrusn said:

We haven't sailed on the Eclipse since before Covid and are wondering which of the cast production shows are on the ship. TIA

The shows have been the same for us since the first year.  Different cast and a few changes.  Don't expect completely different shows.  However, the cast does put on a show of their own that highlights their skills and interests.  That is not to be missed!

• Thanks 1

I was on the Eclipse last week and I must say this current cast of singers and dancers were excellent. They were very talented dancers and had great voices. They were even better than the cast I saw on the Edge a month ago. Also the cruise Director, Mike, was the best I have seen in quite a few years. 

8 minutes ago, CruisinBanka said:

I was on the Eclipse last week and I must say this current cast of singers and dancers were excellent. They were very talented dancers and had great voices. They were even better than the cast I saw on the Edge a month ago. Also the cruise Director, Mike, was the best I have seen in quite a few years. 

Do you remember Mike's last name? Also, who was the captain? 

11 minutes ago, Luvcrusn said:

Do you remember Mike's last name? Also, who was the captain? 

Captain was Nikolas Christodoulakis (Captain Nick) and cruise Director was Mike Gibbons. Mike was very energetic, funny, and had quite the singing voice! 

5 minutes ago, CruisinBanka said:

Captain was Nikolas Christodoulakis (Captain Nick) and cruise Director was Mike Gibbons. Mike was very energetic, funny, and had quite the singing voice! 

Thanks! Good to hear. We sail in 4 weeks so hoping he doesn't end his contract before then.