Any chance a rockstar agent can get us on an excursion that shows as "sold out"

8 minutes ago, valandemmy said:

I know they are able to a lot of things, but is there any chance they can get us on a "sold out" excursion??

not sure if you can get in on a sold out one, but when you board rockstars will be directed to Sip lounge for a glass of sparkling wine and to meet agents. There will be staff from the Shore Things excursions team there so you can speak to them directly before you even see your agent.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jon81uk said:

not sure if you can get in on a sold out one, but when you board rockstars will be directed to Sip lounge for a glass of sparkling wine and to meet agents. There will be staff from the Shore Things excursions team there so you can speak to them directly before you even see your agent.

Is there a change for Mega rockstars also ? As it used to be the manor for rockstars and mega go to cabins, wonder if thats also changed?

1 hour ago, AndyUK said:

As it used to be the manor for rockstars and mega go to cabins,

We traveled as Megas in May on the Valiant, and were whisked directly to our cabin.

1 hour ago, AndyUK said:

Is there a change for Mega rockstars also ? As it used to be the manor for rockstars and mega go to cabins, wonder if thats also changed?

Yes I think it’s a change to use Sip instead of the Manor.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Eric&Pam said:

We traveled as Megas in May on the Valiant, and were whisked directly to our cabin.

Thank you. Same experience we had via Miami. But not done it via Athens so wonder how they whisked away! 

34 minutes ago, AndyUK said:

Thank you. Same experience we had via Miami. But not done it via Athens so wonder how they whisked away! 

Oh to be clear I meant it’s a change that the regular rockstars meet in Sip, that’s what we had as rockstar in April. I’ve not done mega so I defer to Eric&Pam.

• Thanks 1

Depending on the excursion and the provider, there is sometimes some flexibility in terms of numbers, although they may have reasons for not making additional seats available through the app. 

I was once waiting in line at the shore excursions desk and the woman in front of me wanted to change her excursion the next day to something that was sold out. She asked very nicely, explained the reason she wanted to switch (they realized the excursion they did that day was too physical for them and they were concerned the excursion they had booked would be similar), and the woman working at the desk first cancelled the already booked excursion without penalty, sent a text message to someone and told the woman to wait close by because she would have an answer shortly. By the time we finished discussing our issue, she was able to confirm availability and push through a booking on her end. 

I think the woman asking very nicely helped. I don't know if being a rockstar would have makes a difference, but it's possible that your rockstar agent can work with the shore excursions desk to try to find a spot. 

On 7/9/2024 at 10:32 AM, Eric&Pam said:

I went from gangway to cabin. No stopping anywhere.