Phone number from Europe?

Hi all,

I am struggling to get into contact with Holland America from Europe - not getting through on their "Call 00800-18731873" and the US office supposedly cant help with EU bookings. Does anyone have an alternative number or some magical tip?

Thank you!!!

1 hour ago, Miss_Confused said:

Hi all,

I am struggling to get into contact with Holland America from Europe - not getting through on their "Call 00800-18731873" and the US office supposedly cant help with EU bookings. Does anyone have an alternative number or some magical tip?

Thank you!!!

Works for me!  Where in Europe are you?

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Miss_Confused said:

Im in Sweden - are you doing +1800, 00800 or anything else? Haha trying to figure out why its not working for me

Is your international access code 00 ? (to make an international call what digits do you dial?) 

If you use 00 to call outside of Sweden then just dial 0080018731873.

It is an international freephone number (no cost to you).

As a back up you could try +31 800 7245425  (I believe that this is a freephone number within Netherlands, but I am not certain of the cost for outide of Netherlands).

Edited by VMax1700

1 hour ago, VMax1700 said:

Is your international access code 00 ? (to make an international call what digits do you dial?) 

If you use 00 to call outside of Sweden then just dial 0080018731873.

It is an international freephone number (no cost to you).

As a back up you could try +31 800 7245425  (I believe that this is a freephone number within Netherlands, but I am not certain of the cost for outide of Netherlands).

Thank you so much for your response. The 0080 doesnt work but hilariously the +31 does but of course we are now out of hours haha. Will try again tomorrow morning, thank you! 

25 minutes ago, Miss_Confused said:

Thank you so much for your response. The 0080 doesnt work but hilariously the +31 does but of course we are now out of hours haha. Will try again tomorrow morning, thank you! 

Hope it works for you!

Try using wifi calling on your phone, that way you may avoid the call charge (if there is one).