July 11th - Weigh In

I did weigh myself this morning and I am down 0.8# ... I will take it!!!  We leave on Tuesday for our 3 1/2 days in London and then will be on our 7 night Norwegian Fjords cruise.  I am so excited.  Jan

Jan,

I am excited for you on your upcoming cruise.  Mine is still a good 10 months away and I can barely stand myself I am so excited.  Congrats on the 0.8 pound reduction.  Add up all the increments and they can become big numbers.

I am down a pound again this week.  My Holter monitor came back negative and my stress test is being labeled "normal", though the ejection fraction was high, so I have to wait to hear from my doctor about that.  I am encouraged by the "normal" part.  I had my mammogram yesterday and the technician said that from last years mammo to this years, I have lost 27 pounds.  (that's like a whole breast reduction 🤪).

Next week I won't be weighing in.  My husband hiked the Appalachian Trail 46 years ago.  For the last 10 years or so, a group of the hikers from the year he hiked it,  gather together for a reunion each year.  This year we will be in Virginia.  They all have a "thing" for Little Debbie's (the oatmeal pie cookie things).  It's a good thing that I find them entirely too sweet.  One of the group posted this to the site.

image.thumb.jpeg.d5db4b31983b6803c901782aee7c8792.jpeg

I hope Izena is doing well and Belle and everyone else.  Enjoy your trip Jan!

Hopeful - Thanks!  Nice that you are down 1 pound this week!!!!

Hiking the Appalachian Trail is amazing.  I can remember when my in-laws did a section in Maine - Not the easiest hike!    Jan

We leave for London tomorrow and on Saturday we will be on the ship.  Not sure if I will be posting while we are gone or not.  Hope everyone has a good week.  Jan