What are the peak dining times?

32 minutes ago, Whinenowine said:

Jim--sorry I'm a bit behind on CC, so I'm just reading this today.  Welcome to the dark side!  As a fellow Retreat refugee (though not Zenith) I too am branching out and have my first Regent cruise in December in a Cat D cabin.  I expect you and Iain will love it.  I think it'll compare nicely to a CS cabin on Celebrity (slightly less cabin, slightly more balcony).  

Good seeing you here.  We  booking a Cat D and could be happy with it.  Maybe I will start a thread so I don't trounce my good buddy Redking thread.

My perception is a Cat D and E may may compare more to a Sky Suite without a butler and a Penthouse may be more akin to a Celebrity Suite - due to two rooms instead of one.  

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

Good seeing you here.  We  booking a Cat D and could be happy with it.  Maybe I will start a thread so I don't trounce my good buddy Redking thread.

My perception is a Cat D and E may may compare more to a Sky Suite without a butler and a Penthouse may be more akin to a Celebrity Suite - due to two rooms instead of one.  

Too true, apologies Redking didn't mean to hijack the thread. Perhaps it's wishful thinking on my end but Cat D seems closer to a CS than a SS (size and services)...but looking solely at a layout, I understand where you're coming from.  We'll both have anecdotal evidence soon enough (or perhaps NOT soon enough, as the case may be).