MSC for Me app

Damo74

Hi folks, for some reason I’ve been logged out of the app and can’t sign back in. Is anyone else having this issue?

Thanks!

From the website...

Thank you for visiting MSC Cruises! Our website will be undergoing maintenance from 9PM (EST) July 13th to 3AM (EST) July 14th. Some areas of the website will be unavailable during this time. Thank you for your understanding.

... so you might see...

Error
Request failed with status code 500

• Thanks 1

Edit - back in now!

Pity I never bothered checking the site to check for maintenance. Thanks to those who reached out though. 

When I have trouble with any app, the first thing I do is log out of the app and then log back in.  If that does not work, then I will log out, and restart my smart phone.  

Posted (edited)

The MSC website is terrible. The app isn't much better, and MSC know about it. It's really hard, if not impossible to sign into the website with your Voyagers Club membership. However, if you have already booked, you can sign into "Manage your Trip" using your cruise booking number.

I get logged out of the app as well. But when it works, it still doesn't seem as useful or functional as other Cruiseline  apps, like Celebrity.

Personally, I don't understand how a huge company like MSC, with gorgeous ships, can have such crappy IT.

Edited by Rfoderaro

42 minutes ago, Rfoderaro said:

The MSC website is terrible. The app isn't much better, and MSC know about it. It's really hard, if not impossible to sign into the website with your Voyagers Club membership. However, if you have already booked, you can sign into "Manage your Trip" using your cruise booking number.

I get logged out of the app as well. But when it works, it still doesn't seem as useful or functional as other Cruiseline  apps, like Celebrity.

Personally, I don't understand how a huge company like MSC, with gorgeous ships, can have such crappy IT.

I feel the same way about IT on Princess. Both lines could do so much better with their apps.

4 hours ago, Rfoderaro said:

As a long time Celebrity cruises I frequent the Celebrity portion of Cruise Critic as well as here and believe me, there are just as many complains about Celebrity's IT department as well.  

I think John Lydgate said it best  -  

“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.