Emarkation Lunch on Sapphire - Which MDR

Anyone know which MDR serves lunch on embarkation day on the Sapphire Princess? I know asking the crew that day will be pointless, and I don't want to go from one MDR to another searching since there are 5 possibilities.

Thanks!

Believe the Sapphire uses the deck 6 AFT International Dining Room. Access via the rear elevators or walk on deck 7 to the AFT and then down 1 flight of stairs. The reason you cannot reach via deck 5 or 6 is they have Dining Rooms and Galleys in the way.

• Thanks 2

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Threeboysmom333 said:

Anyone know which MDR serves lunch on embarkation day on the Sapphire Princess? I know asking the crew that day will be pointless, and I don't want to go from one MDR to another searching since there are 5 possibilities.

Thanks!

I think it will be International DR,deck 6 aft. When you get on board if you can go to your cabin, check to see if there is a patter there aka the newsletter .if not go to guest services and there should be a patter there. Or sometimes on your app or journey view, it will tell you.  I believe DR is open noon-1:30 pm.

just incase somebody later down the line That needs accessibility . The international dining room is accessible. There is an elevator that goes to deck 6 in the aft.

Edited by arizonaperson
  • Thanks 1