Cabin 2465 Cat. 1A (Pictures)

Wennfred

I stayed in 2462 on the Conquest. It does have twin beds pushed together.

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2569286860097992439EKHVHY

Hi Irishgirl, it was your pictures I found on webshots and I posted another one above of yours. Just giving credit and thanks where it is due.

thanks and nice to meet you on CC. I'm Irish too lol.

Great thread! Can anyone confirm that 2444 or 2445 on the Truimph have 2 twins that can be pushed together? Or is it uppper and lower?

Thanks

:)

Yeah, I'd love to know too as we are booked into 2444 on Triumph on the 6/2 sailing. For the price, we'll take whatever we get, but it would be lovely to know in advance!

Conquest: both 2462 and 2465 have upper and lower beds (per mummy)

Glory: also upper/lower in both cabins, as of December 2005 (per kpstill)

Valor: 2465 has 2 beds on the floor (per wennfred)

Liberty: 2465 has 2 beds on the floor (I forgot to write down who posted this)

Triumph Info:

From Chattiepatty:

Cabin 2444 and 2445 are the greatest for the price of a 1a.. i will try to describe.

as you open the door from outside the room you have a hallway . then you come to the basic room with a single bed and a bunk that can be pulled down from ceiling... you have a wall of closet space and a spaceous bath with shower... you have a good view of ocean with two large windows with you bed next to one and the couch next to the other... you have a vanity and a

tv. also a small adjustable table in front of couch... there seems to be more room in those room than a regular cabin..because of the hallway....chattie patty

Fred

Conquest: both 2462 and 2465 have upper and lower beds (per mummy)

Glory: also upper/lower in both cabins, as of December 2005 (per kpstill)

Valor: 2465 has 2 beds on the floor (per wennfred)

Liberty: 2465 has 2 beds on the floor (I forgot to write down who posted this)

Triumph Info:

From Chattiepatty:

Cabin 2444 and 2445 are the greatest for the price of a 1a.. i will try to describe.

as you open the door from outside the room you have a hallway . then you come to the basic room with a single bed and a bunk that can be pulled down from ceiling... you have a wall of closet space and a spaceous bath with shower... you have a good view of ocean with two large windows with you bed next to one and the couch next to the other... you have a vanity and a

tv. also a small adjustable table in front of couch... there seems to be more room in those room than a regular cabin..because of the hallway....chattie patty

For Triumph Cabin 2444 Read these Threads:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showt...ght=cabin+2444

Fred

Conquest: both 2462 and 2465 have upper and lower beds (per mummy)....

Fred

Hi ya Fred, if you look at Irishgirl's post and both of her pictures, the one she posted the link to on her post and I posted another one from the ones she put up at Webshots, you can see she had one big bed on the floor, not an upper and lower and she was just in cabin 2462 during Halloween 2006, more recently than mummy, so maybe the cabin beds were changed?

Im going to believe the picture Irishgirl put up as she was in this cabin more recently I guess and keep my fingers crossed. Iv booked it now too.

(See the pic above I posted and the link I quoted in Irishgirl's post which will take you to webshots.)

My PVP also backs up Irishgirl's pics that it is two twins not a upper and lower

Hi ya Fred, if you look at Irishgirl's post and both of her pictures, the one she posted the link to on her post and I posted another one from the ones she put up at Webshots, you can see she had one big bed on the floor, not an upper and lower and she was just in cabin 2462 during Halloween 2006, more recently than mummy, so maybe the cabin beds were changed?

Im going to believe the picture Irishgirl put up as she was in this cabin more recently I guess and keep my fingers crossed. Iv booked it now too.

(See the pic above I posted and the link I quoted in Irishgirl's post which will take you to webshots.)

My PVP also backs up Irishgirl's pics that it is two twins not a upper and lower

I guess this person Mummy gave out some bummed info, sorry for that. I just copy pasted what I found from the begining of the thread.

Fred

I guess this person Mummy gave out some bummed info, sorry for that. I just copy pasted what I found from the begining of the thread.

Fred

Not being critical. Who the heck knows if it was changed, I noticed it had been some years since mummy was in that cabin so it could also have changed in the past couple of years since she was on?

btw folks if anyone can go on the Conquest October 21, 2007, I think both cabins are available. I had one but cancelled and now going out of florida this fall and moved my Conquest date to 2008!!! yikes. I just gave up one of them 2462 a couple of days ago to move to another date.

Anyway...check out 10/21/07 if you want those cabins on Conquest.

Maybe I missed this, but what are the bed configurations for these two cabins on the Carnival Freedom? do they have the two beds on the floor with the double windows.. thanks for any info

You haven't missed anything yet, I'm also waiting to see what the Configuration is onboard the Freedom as I booked cabin 2462 :D But there will be people that should be sailing in these cabins way before me. My trip is April 5, 2008.

Fred

I was in 2465 on the 4/22/07 sailing of the Valor and yes there are two twins that were pushed together to make the larger bed...Room is fantastic!!!!!!! My wife was worried about closet space since there are only two closets, but she was able to fit everything in with no problem....the bathroom is so large that you can shower with a friend.....

One of the other threads on 1A's shows a photo of Freedom's cabin 2465. It looks identical to Liberty 2465 so I assume it has 2 beds on the floor. But reserving these 1A's is getting more and more difficult, especially during peak season.

Archived