Missold balcony cabin to find out its enclosed

It's really not that bad, especially on a med cruise where you will be off of the ship most of the time. One bonus? If your neighbor smokes, and they do despite the rules, you won't be blasted by it.

And the med in August can be Death Valley hot . You'll appreciate the cover. 

upgrade or not, enjoy the Epic! Hope you get a Haven upgrade. Epic is our favorite Haven !!

BTW ...bid an extra £500 for an upgrade to Club Suite balcony however been told I've been outbid. Determined to have a great time visiting all the ports etc. Thanks for supportive comments everyone who sent them ! 😉

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Coops2222 said:

BTW ...bid an extra £500 for an upgrade to Club Suite balcony however been told I've been outbid. Determined to have a great time visiting all the ports etc. Thanks for supportive comments everyone who sent them ! 😉

You really don’t gain anything in a Club balcony except a larger bathroom. It would have gotten you out of the hull balcony, but not worth what you bid, IMO. 

On 7/23/2024 at 5:44 PM, Coops2222 said:

Thank you so much for sending that ..so do you think I have a case to escalate the complaint higher up with T A because they are not claiming responsibility at all for the misinformation? 

I dealt with an agency that dealt in cruises only and I will be taking them to court this fall for what I call deceptive advertising.   This involves a specific category on the Encore. Clearly states "Located in the Haven", turns out it was in the back of the ship and used to be a spa haven cabin.  If you figure out who the agency is, look at their description for this category. Luxurious bath, mini bar, DVD player. This is the description for a Jewel class ship. Even the concierge gave me paperwork that disputes their description. 

We had no mini bar, no luxurious bath, no dvd player and no where even near the Haven complex.

• Haha 1