Short time on Island

Raymok

We will be on the Norwegian Epic in January 2025. Our port time is limited as the ship is there 6 AM to 1 PM. Looking for a private tour of the island (3 hours). Like an overview of the island along with great photo stops. 

I contacted AC's Taxi and now, months later and a follow up email, no response.  Looking at the official taxi rates we're just going to get a taxi at the pier and do our own thing.  Like you, we want scenery with photo stops so this seems like the best option.  https://bvi.gov.vg/sites/default/files/si_no_106_of_2022-road_traffic_passenger_fares_amendment_regulations_2022_1.pdf 

Yes the shared safari taxi island tours are a great value and the ideal choice for a shorter port stop…

Email is notoriously unreliable in the islands, but I can’t imagine why no reply from Arnold…I hope all is well. I believe others have taken his tours recently but will have to check…

I would always phone if no reply within a week or so…