LIVE from the Scarlet Lady 8/4-8/11

27 minutes ago, erikb923 said:

Looks like perfect gelato weather 

Crazy. I’m not a big gelato person. I’m not really even that big of an ice cream person. I rather have a walking margarita or pina colada. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Like 10
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Sherry84 said:

Better than a bush 😉

😬 I’m really not sure. The bush was very inappropriate and if I could do it again.., I’d never do it. However, let’s be real, I’ve had three kids… make bathrooms more frequent. 

• Haha 11

5 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Crazy. I’m not a big gelato person. I’m not really even that big of an ice cream person. I rather have a walking margarita or pina colada. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Ditto

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

How much wine did they buy? We are at this scenic stop for pictures and he just cracked open another bottle. They are downing it. Maybe he’ll get drunk and watch Schindler’s List or something. 

See...you need to save this kind of material for our podcast. 

Don't give away the milk for free or we'll never sell them the cow...

• Like 1
  • Haha 16

5 minutes ago, Roscoe13 said:

See...you need to save this kind of material for our podcast. 

Don't give away the milk for free or we'll never sell them the cow...

I got all the cows. Podcast needs to be censor free. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

At this rate with my monthly passes.., I’ll only get half a live in for December. #SendWork lol

Is this a data issue?

If so, I have used the Airalo esims in a Europe. I’m going to buy the Bermuda one for my upcoming trip. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TravelE said:

Is this a data issue?

If so, I have used the Airalo esims in a Europe. I’m going to buy the Bermuda one for my upcoming trip. 

Yeah that’s the thing. Do I wanna buy the passes?! It’s an 8 day… VV gives free wifi but I’m living live on these free passes. I’ll see how it goes. I can pay $10 a day but who wants these shenanigans again in December?! 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Yeah that’s the thing. Do I wanna buy the passes?! It’s an 8 day… VV gives free wifi but I’m living live on these free passes. I’ll see how it goes. I can pay $10 a day but who wants these shenanigans again in December?! 

The eSIMs vary by GB, duration, and location. It’s $20 for 5 GB for 30 days covering all of Europe. Goes up or down from there. 

I’m on xfinity mobile and international roaming is $10-$15 per day. I don’t get the cool credits like you do. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, TravelE said:

The eSIMs vary by GB, duration, and location. It’s $20 for 5 GB for 30 days covering all of Europe. Goes up or down from there. 

I’m on xfinity mobile and international roaming is $10-$15 per day. I don’t get the cool credits like you do. 

Might have to investigate that for the Caribbean but I haven’t really dealt with a SIM card in years. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Wow! Thats not that great. Cannes Film Festival 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

So it sounds like your saying, I went all the way to the theater in Cannes and all they were showing was Uncle Fester's first movie! 🤔🙂Screenshot2024-08-06111810.thumb.png.a949e22eebc3ef62a0e26d78aba28990.png

Edited by Destiny0315
  • Like 2